This is divine! - Post one tune only

2»

Comments

• dammsdamms 704 Posts

• dammsdamms 704 Posts

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    The Strut finally back to what it does best.

- spidey

I was also going to post this. SO fuck it. Ayo Lisa Simpson's killing it.

- d

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Love the vocals on the chorus of this mid 70s soul-disco 45.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Simple, but great lights-out music.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    tabira said:

so that is where the outro of this Jneiro Jarel joint is (partially) from. thanks playa

• dammsdamms 704 Posts

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    the best one for me from this LP

• dammsdamms 704 Posts

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    How do I post YouTube videos? Can someone fix this?

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    gravelheadwrap said:

there's a 'embed' button below the video, click on it, you'll see some html in a box, copy that code and paste here

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    damms said:
    gravelheadwrap said:

there's a 'embed' button below the video, click on it, you'll see some html in a box, copy that code and paste here

Yeah, that's what I did originally but the code doesn't seem to work properly. I only did the "preview your post" function before posting so maybe I need to just post it and it will work?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    gravelheadwrap said:
    damms said:
    gravelheadwrap said:

Yeah, that's what I did originally but the code doesn't seem to work properly. I only did the "preview your post" function before posting so maybe I need to just post it and it will work?

Yes

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    gravelheadwrap said:
    damms said:
    gravelheadwrap said:

I've been having this problem too. I still can't see yours, Bassie's or a host of other you tube postings including my own on this and other threads. I tried entering a line of text before my David Crosby post above and was then able to see it. (hence the pretty redundant text). I have no idea why this worked though.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    now this is divine... i never stop being overwhelmed by this woman singing this song

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    How come a lot of the YouTube videos in this thread appear as a white box with a red cross? I'm missing out on great shit here mang!

I Had Sex With The Lyn Christopher Record said:
    now this is divine... i never stop being overwhelmed by this woman singing this song

I feel the same about this one by her. 14 years old. A 10 year old child plus just another four years.
    (Does anyone know if she had her first child before or after this recording?)

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I love Aretha and got to see her live in Washington DC on the 4th of July last year. I was sitting far from the stage, but it still counts!

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    can't find it on yootoob but i was going to post 'but beautiful' by nina simone.

ketan said:
    'but beautiful' by nina simone.

A thousand times yes.