Her sister (rel.strut)

2»

Comments

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    i was expecting more too...

what can you do

So after spending some time with young sister and a friend of hers clubbing I figured I'd write this off. Last Night I briefly saw older sister and chatted it up today.

I feel kinda relieved now knowing the older sister is conceited and younger sister is nuts in a semi annoying way. Well see if older sister changes her ways.

Should have not forgotten this valuable information on the subject:

Will report further relevant happenings.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Sleep with one, whilst imaging she's the other. simple.

This is starting to get interesting.

Seems like the younger sis is starting to smell the competition and is trying hard to get a night out this week asap. Maybe I should invite them both to dinner and see what happens

crash boom bang

• There's only one way to settle it.

• Wait til you see their MOM.

CinisterCee said:
    Wait til you see their MOM.
    At the risk as coming off even more shady I did already ponder that thought.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    white_tea said:
    E_Daily said:

That bear is awesome!

Kinda creepy using pedobear in a post about seeing her in a red riding hood outfit...

That said, I was in a similar situation back in high school and it did not end well (for me at least). #foodforthought

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    day said:

That said, I was in a similar situation back in high school and it did not end well (for me at least). #foodforthought
    Being chased down the train tracks by Pedobear never ends well.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Never speak of this again.

• E_Daily said:
    utopic

word of the year

Getting more intense. I have multiple dates with the younger one this week and a possible double date (unless the older one desides to drop out..) on the weekend for hitting my bros clubnights.

It will either be disastrous or victorious. Atleast I'll know.
    Perhaps its best to pitch a few hints to the younger one before the double action.

BASSIE HELP?

Might as well be that the older one will show now further interest at all and I'll end up with squat. Well I guess thats a risk I have to take.

I do somehow have the feeling they have experienced this kind of constellation before. Just not with some one older than both of them. Maybe this is the key to win?

Nonetheless I must admit I'm enjoying myself teasing and provoking either of them.
    Maybe I need to go a little slower to keep the tension going instead of trying to force things?

BASSIE HELP?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lol - if you've come this far, you must be doing something right. You don't need anyone to tell you what to do. Stick to the compass you've been using so far.

I do somehow have the feeling they have experienced this kind of constellation before.
    Just not with some one older than both of them.

Yes - they are steering this ride.
    I am not sure if there are any feelings involved here - are there? It kinda sounds like everyone is having more fun than laying tracks for something substantial. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Even so, everyone is an adult and, at this point, participating in some adult games and dynamics. Everyone is taking a risk, to use your term.

Maybe I need to go a little slower to keep the tension going instead of trying to force things?

Yea, see, I agree with this totally. Sexual tension is a wonderful thing.

Bassie you never disapoint

One thing I forgot to mention thats critical:

As far as I've been told by young sister she doesn't know about what I've been texting to the older one.
    Including not knowing that I invited the older one to party with us.

I was on the phone with young sis earlier and I didnt feel like it was the right moment to tell her "I kinda hoped your sister would join".

i'm still not sure what I want out all this. But I DO know that the older sis is smoking hot and I wouldn't hold a second to get some alone time with her and whatever comes after.

and im starting to creep myself out with my avatar again.

Edit: should be better now

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I think you should tell the younger one about inviting the older one.
    If you are trying to make it all the way home, being upfront is better than making it so they think you are trying to pull a fast one on them.
    Don't rub it in their faces - (ATTN PERVS - leave this alone!!) - but give them enough information so they can decide for themselves if they want to play or not.

Very True. Young one would probably not care that much either.
    Eventhough today she said she wants to be my intern - WOAH

Seeing both on Friday. Wish me luck :D

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "I like you and I like your sister as well. You have a problem w/ that?"

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    batmon said:
    "Your familial DNA seems to lead to my horniness. You have a problem w/ that?"

I think 95% of the attraction has now been transfered to older sis.
    Its like the horny spirit or sumthin

• Options
    A week later we had a real fun followup night out with some friends and ended the night making out. I didn???t care too much about the entire thing at this point. After all she???s six years younger and just got out of school???

middle school? I think that's a crime in some places.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    not sure what's current here, but it just occurred to me that maybe from the get-go the little sis was trying to find someone for her older sis?... maybe that's why she was staring you down, yet it seemed hard to get to 2nd base and all that?... also, why would she introduce her like "this is my sister I was telling you about"... huh? - that sounds obvious to me...

Also - how did you get the older sis' number to begin with?...

I smell either a setup, or potentially worse... watch your back, hoLmes! you're getting played?!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    edub said:
    not sure what's current here, but it just occurred to me that maybe from the get-go the little sis was trying to find someone for her older sis?... maybe that's why she was staring you down, yet it seemed hard to get to 2nd base and all that?... also, why would she introduce her like "this is my sister I was telling you about"... huh? - that sounds obvious to me...

Also - how did you get the older sis' number to begin with?...

I smell either a setup, or potentially worse... watch your back, hoLmes! you're getting played?!

Stop watchin TV

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Bumping for update.