Best Of Ant Banks mix???

sergserg 682 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
yo anyone still have this? I can't find it on my hard drive anymore and I really want to listen to it right now. Hook a motherfucker up. Is Bambouche still around here? he made that shit.

Comments

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Oh fu??k yeah I forgot how good this was. I found it in the deep, deep vaults. I'm uploading it now. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    I have been missing this mix for a while now too. It would be great to have it again.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    Ant banks....damn thats a name i havent heard since the early 90's....i had one of his albums "big bad ass" and remember him from Too $horts early days, sweet i'll have to check out this mix and see what its all about...

thanx for the up!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    dollar_bin said:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    word thanks Tom, I have no idea where my file disappeared

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    It's all about "Streets Of Oakland."

• sergserg 682 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:

I'm looking for the like button

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Now if only I could find my damn Too Short mix CD that I think Matthew Africa did. Ross, were you involved with that one too? I can't remember, it's been a while. I am pissed that I lost that one. Anybody have it upped?

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    G_Balliando said:
    Now if only I could find my damn Too Short mix CD that I think Matthew Africa did. Ross, were you involved with that one too? I can't remember, it's been a while. I am pissed that I lost that one. Anybody have it upped?

w/ DJ Eleven if I remember correctly.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:

That whole "Big Badass" album is raw. As Bambouche pointed out, yes, Ant Banks is riding a rhino down the street in the background

Banks has definitely kept a low profile since the early 2000's. The last known proof of existence I could find is this video from July 2009: