Bob Novak Bullshit (NRR)

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited February 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
In case you didn't catch this live or on the daily show...it's pretty funny.

TAGGED:

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    That shit is dope!! Good post!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    video won't work

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    u need quicktime

• Novak is one of the great, old-time assholes in DC. He bolted so he didn't have to answer questions about the Plame business...

as much as i hate novak, i have to give him props for that.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    what he said

prolly, but dude's been dodging that bullet a minute and carvell is a fucking wank.

• as much as i hate novak, i have to give him props for that.

Why? He's a fucking coward...

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    is novak rove's bitch
    or is it the other way around ?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    as much as i hate novak, i have to give him props for that.

Why? He's a fucking coward...

Cosign

I cant watch the clip at work, but I can just see Novak throwing a hissy fit. I dont understand him gettting props though.

• is novak rove's bitch
    or is it the other way around ?

It doesn't matter. They're stuck together in a perpetual hips to ass Moebius strip of political hateration. Fuck them both as they fuck each other silly...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    carvell is a fucking wank.

True...

But I thought that was fucking hilarious.
    Novak looked like someone just told his wife that he's been fucking his secretary!

• carvell is a fucking wank.

True...

Novak looked like someone just told his wife that he's been fucking his secretary!

Thanks for that image. Uh oh...eyes watering...breakfast coming back up....

True...

Thanks for that image. Uh oh...eyes watering...breakfast coming back up....

they are both turds of a feather IMO

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    All I can say is that last night's Daily Show segment with Colbert interview frat guys on "Dukes of Hazard" was

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    All I can say is that last night's Daily Show segment with Colbert interview frat guys on "Dukes of Hazard" was

cosign. funniest thing I've seen in a while.

cosign. funniest thing I've seen in a while.

"She could have a shaved head and I'd still bounce that ass." What's the graemlin for that?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Funny thing about this clip is Carvell's "wow, wow, wow, wow, wow..."

Such a good tactic to annoy the shit out of the person you're talking to!

I was waiting for that dude from the NAACP to cold-cock him.

"I guess that's just where you and I differ , sir."

I don't get why the NAACP consented to do the interview to begin with.

It just goes to show the level of desperation on the part of many organisations when it comes to generating publicity. I mean, how can you NOT know that being interviewed for a segment for 'The Daily Show' is synonomous with being ridiculed?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

It just goes to show the level of desperation on the part of many organisations when it comes to generating publicity. I mean, how can you NOT know that being interviewed for a segment for 'The Daily Show' is synonomous with being ridiculed?

I think some people actully think "oh they are liberal and on my side they won't make fun of me". And some are just media whores who are looking for any chance to get on TV and try to spooge their skeet.

I never again want to hear a term like "spooge their skeet." I get heeby-jeebied just reading it.

Anyways - my peoples - you MUST listen to this. When NPR is clowning your ass, you know you must be a straight herb.

I think some people actully think "oh they are liberal and on my side they won't make fun of me". And some are just media whores who are looking for any chance to get on TV and try to spooge their skeet.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I don't know about that. I find Jon Stewart to be really kind with most conservatives on his how, actually too kind. It sometimes become sa bit of an ass kissing instead of a good discussion.debate.

He did do that great interview with that dude hwo wrote that book on the 100 most "dangerous" peopple in America (with Barbara Streisand at #93)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Yeah, sort of. A lot of times, TDS will take your side by asking you the dumbest questions imaginable in order to make fun of your detractors. Though sometimes they will just straight-up mock you. One classic moment was when Ed Helms interviewed an Arizona politician who wanted to allow people to carry concealed weapons in bars. Helms straight-up tells the guy, "Well, it makes perfect sense. Alcohol causes problems, and guns solve problems." I don't think the guy even caught that Helms was ripping on him. Brilliant.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

I don't know about that. I find Jon Stewart to be really kind with most conservatives on his how, actually too kind. It sometimes become sa bit of an ass kissing instead of a good discussion.debate.

He did do that great interview with that dude hwo wrote that book on the 100 most "dangerous" peopple in America (with Barbara Streisand at #93)

Yea, I do think they do a good job of mixing humor with serious questions. I think that's why his critial attacks can be so good. It's pretty a pretty sad thing when the Daily Show is beating CNN to important stories that matter, and asking more solid questions. Not sad for me but you know........

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

True...

yes, i thought it was hilarious too. thanks for providing the video

Yea, I do think they do a good job of mixing humor with serious questions. I think that's why his critial attacks can be so good. It's pretty a pretty sad thing when the Daily Show is beating CNN to important stories that matter, and asking more solid questions. Not sad for me but you know........

Guys, guys, GUYS! You have COMPLETELY missed the point of my statement. There is a HUGE difference between being asked to be a GUEST[/b] on the Daily Show, whereupon you will be at the very least, treated fairly by Mr. Stewart. However, if you are being interviewed by Samantha Bee or any of the correspondents, you are a fucking joke, end of story. I don't care how righteous your cause or group may be, you will be the butt of a joke. And I guess maybe you two just proved my point, the idea that lots of folks think they can get their side heard on a show like that provides ENDLESS fodder for our evening entertainment.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Guys, guys, GUYS! You have COMPLETELY missed the point of my statement. There is a HUGE difference between being asked to be a GUEST[/b] on the Daily Show, whereupon you will be at the very least, treated fairly by Mr. Stewart. However, if you are being interviewed by Samantha Bee or any of the correspondents, you are a fucking joke, end of story. I don't care how righteous your cause or group may be, you will be the butt of a joke. And I guess maybe you two just proved my point, the idea that lots of folks think they can get their side heard on a show like that provides ENDLESS fodder for our evening entertainment.

oops I think I've just been ::sonned::

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Anyways - my peoples - you MUST listen to this. When NPR is clowning your ass, you know you must be a straight herb.

Novak
    ::sonned::