Bob Novak Bullshit (NRR)

2»

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I was waiting for that dude from the NAACP to cold-cock him.

"I guess that's just where you and I differ , sir."

I don't get why the NAACP consented to do the interview to begin with.

It just goes to show the level of desperation on the part of many organisations when it comes to generating publicity. I mean, how can you NOT know that being interviewed for a segment for 'The Daily Show' is synonomous with being ridiculed?

I don't know about that. I find Jon Stewart to be really kind with most conservatives on his how, actually too kind. It sometimes become sa bit of an ass kissing instead of a good discussion.debate.

He did do that great interview with that dude hwo wrote that book on the 100 most "dangerous" peopple in America (with Barbara Streisand at #93)

Yea, I do think they do a good job of mixing humor with serious questions. I think that's why his critial attacks can be so good. It's pretty a pretty sad thing when the Daily Show is beating CNN to important stories that matter, and asking more solid questions. Not sad for me but you know........

Guys, guys, GUYS! You have COMPLETELY missed the point of my statement. There is a HUGE difference between being asked to be a GUEST[/b] on the Daily Show, whereupon you will be at the very least, treated fairly by Mr. Stewart. However, if you are being interviewed by Samantha Bee or any of the correspondents, you are a fucking joke, end of story. I don't care how righteous your cause or group may be, you will be the butt of a joke. And I guess maybe you two just proved my point, the idea that lots of folks think they can get their side heard on a show like that provides ENDLESS fodder for our evening entertainment.

oops I think I've just been ::sonned::

Me too....point missed and point taken!

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    Is it me or was Novak wasted? Dude just seems drunk.

• Is it me or was Novak wasted? Dude just seems drunk.

He always talks like his tongue weighs 20 pounds and consistently has ropey saliva spanning his gob like the alien from Alien....
    all-around repulsive fuck...