Rick Ross "Maybach Music 3" ft TI, Jadakiss and Erykah Badu.

2»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Anybody know who produced the "Maybach Music 3" beat? If you can even call it a beat.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Herm said:
    Anybody know who produced the "Maybach Music 3" beat? If you can even call it a beat.

All three are produced by the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League

Justice League Making Of Maybach Music Pt.3 from atlnightspots.com on Vimeo.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    haze25 said:
    "Deeper Than Rap" was the album of the year last year

I couldn't get through that album twice. Port Of Miami is the only album he's done so far that I like. There were a handful of joints on Trilla that I liked, and I don't find the MM 3 to be all that special. Jada and TI both sound way out of place on this beat. The sound of the beat is borderline corny to me also. It's almost too melodramatic for the cast. I like the beat on that "Super High" joint much better than this one. I'm still hopeful that his new album will be good, I haven't completely given up on the dude.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Rawssss can rap his ass off, people saying otherwise or not checking for dude are fooling themselves. Psyched for this album.

Also, funny how NY is rocking with Rawwssss way much more over 50 even after that whole feud.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    NY knows 50 is done.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Has 50 even put a record out this past year? I can only play "Sincerely Yours, Southside" from my hooptie but so many times...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Has 50 even put a record out this past year? I can only play "Sincerely Yours, Southside" from my hooptie but so many times...

I don't think he's done a tape in awhile. "Forever King" from last year was allegedly good.

I kind of wonder who is still checking for him--the semi-mythical midwestern kids from the burbs that certain hatterific dudes were invoking in the Tupac thread?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

I don't think he's done a tape in awhile. "Forever King" from last year was allegedly good.

I kind of wonder who is still checking for him--the semi-mythical midwestern kids from the burbs that certain hatterific dudes were invoking in the Tupac thread?

Yeah Forever King was really good, but mix CDs ain't gonna cut it from dude at this point. Dude's albums have been consistently bricking, and for good reason cause they're sucking.

gloom said:
    thread hijack 2.0...

stop the party remix (buster, TI, killer, ghostface, DMX?)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ymzyjzz13nn

"When was the last time you heard someone say 'aw shucks,' man?"

Ha ha! I say that all the time but it's funny how he points it out.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Cosmo said:
    Also, funny how NY is rocking with Rawwssss way much more over 50 even after that whole feud.

The Diddy management factor/hype machine is in full effect. Seems like those dudes are rolling tight everywhere nowadays. Ross all up in the Ciroc lounge after the BET Awards was a trip. As long as he keeps his hands and adlibs off of the music, he'll be doing homes a huge favor in the exposure department.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    drewnice said:
    Cosmo said:

The Diddy management factor/hype machine is in full effect. Seems like those dudes are rolling tight everywhere nowadays. Ross all up in the Ciroc lounge after the BET Awards was a trip. As long as he keeps his hands and adlibs off of the music, he'll be doing homes a huge favor in the exposure department.

here we go again
    50:
    Puffy is a bitch. He wanted to be the hot bitch in his group??? You know how an ugly bitch surrounds herself with pretty girls? Well, he is the pretty bitch with the other girls around him. He will suck the life out of everyone he is around. His music sucks. It's bad. He's not an artist anyway, so it doesn't really matter. When you think about it, is he a rapper? Because he says he doesn't write rhymes, he writes cheques. Nobody's buying ['Last Train to Paris'] he even said it himself that he doesn't expect it to sell.

50's a smart businessman, but damn he's a childish bastard.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Herm said:

When the world is your playground, you revert to childhood.

DJ_Enki said:
    Herm said:

True, true...

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,101 Posts
    i really like the first part of this - i think everyone sounds great and the beat is really good. but the beat gets kinda corny to me once ross comes in, and i've never really liked him as a rapper.

^ although, i did like the joint with kool g rap that was posted a week ago in the rap thraed. g rap destroys ross, but he does well enough.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    Herm said:

• like the track. been enjoying the stuff that has been leading up to the album release. been bumping the "albert anastasia e.p." at first, i didn't really care for the first half--except for the diddy intro--however, most of the e.p. has grown on me. not that keen on "m.c. hammer"--hoping for a better version on the album.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    I don't know man, i think Ross took out G Rap on there song together, G Rap phoned it in, i guess that helped rawse out a bit.

peace,xavier

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

It was very good and Before I Self Destruct was as well, save for three or four tracks at the end.
    I guess you can add me to the list of people who still check for him.

haze25 said:
    I don't know man, i think Ross took out G Rap on there song together, G Rap phoned it in, i guess that helped rawse out a bit.
    peace,xavier

bit of hyperbole on my part, but i still prefer g rap to ross on that.