World Cup 2010 - Bastards Speak Up 2.0!!!

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Ciao.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Aye-aye, they're not dead yet.

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    No way is it finishing 11 a side

Oh, yes they are.

Fuckin' Michael Myers.

Can New Zealand qualify?

BEAUTIFUL chipped goal.

And Italy go out complaining about Slovakians wasting time and feigning injury.

Tough luck for the Kiwis, though. Would a goal have done it for them?

Rich45s said:
    No way is it finishing 11 a side

Shame.

Cannavarvo redeemed himself some what from the whiny little sod he was in the New Zealand game with his pulling up of the crying dude

Not sure about the maths, but a result against Uruguay was a tall order. Forlan looking world class.

Really was a great chip, considering the circumstances and pressure. Just not enough.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ouchee to the max! Hard to complain too much as we can still fall back on '06. But yuck...those 3 matches were throughly embarrassing.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Ouchee to the max! Hard to complain too much as we can still fall back on '06. But yuck...those 3 matches were throughly embarrassing.

I wouldn't say you can just fall back to 2006, more like just 'Fall Back'.

BigSpliff said:

Long lost Double Exposure cover

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    catalist said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Go ahead, get your shots in.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    catalist said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Go ahead, get your shots in.

There are just certain teams that I like to see lose, and Italy is one of them. That was funny when random Italian dude was clutching his face in agony and writhing on the ground in the net...meanwhile there was nothing going on which warranted that behavior. Shit like that makes me dislike teams so much.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    good riddance italy

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    balotelli would have provided at leaast an offensive option off the bench
    pepe could not do it alone
    monteolivo...FAIL

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I have troubles with the coach's son being on the team (and one of our best-performing players this tournament). As much as I'm over here trying to claim we're worldwide supersoccerpowers, it hurts my case...it's ammo for the American Soccer Dismisser. There are some good jokes made like, "why can't you be more like Landon" or whatever, but I don't feel it's worth it. I won't be fully comfortable until we hire a mercenary foreigner as coach. Shit, anyone but a player's daddy would be better. I'd say get rid of the son, but he seems a winner. We got some non-winners on the team; we need all the winners we can get.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    so much for set piece ball issues
    japan putting on a clinic

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    HUP HOLLAND!

HOW COME AUSTRALIA GETS TWO TEAMS (AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND) AND HOLLAND GETS TWO (NETHERLANDS AND DENMARK)? IS IT LIKE A CITY STATE THING? LIKE HOW ITALY WILL RECOGNIZE SAN MARINO FOR ONE WEEKEND SO THEY GET TWO FORMULA ONE RACES A YEAR? EUROS ARE SO EURO.

USA USA USA!!!!

:lol:

b/w

Bendtner showing the class that kept Arsenal in title contention this year, and Van Percy showing the class that Arsenal missed this year.

If I were a manager with some money to spend, my un-signed hype player so far would be Andre Aywoo (sp?). Dinky little midfielder who plays for Ghana, calm on the ball, can dribble and excellent distribution. Xavi-esque against Germany I thought.

Duderonomy said:
    :lol:

b/w

Bendtner showing the class that kept Arsenal in title contention this year, and Van Percy showing the class that Arsenal missed this year.

If I were a manager with some money to spend, my un-signed hype player so far would be Andre Aywoo (sp?). Dinky little midfielder who plays for Ghana, calm on the ball, can dribble and excellent distribution. Xavi-esque against Germany I thought.

PSHT GERMANY IS NO USA BRO DON'T EVEN TRIP

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    As much as I???m over here trying to claim we???re worldwide supersoccerpowers, it hurts my case

Man, with all due respect, there is no case to be made. USA is not a "soccersuperpower".

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    HOW COME AUSTRALIA GETS TWO TEAMS (AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND) AND HOLLAND GETS TWO (NETHERLANDS AND DENMARK)? IS IT LIKE A CITY STATE THING? LIKE HOW ITALY WILL RECOGNIZE SAN MARINO FOR ONE WEEKEND SO THEY GET TWO FORMULA ONE RACES A YEAR? EUROS ARE SO EURO.

USA USA USA!!!!
    USA has 2, it's just that you guys wanted all the glory & won't move to another group so Canada can qualify.

ost said:
    As much as I???m over here trying to claim we???re worldwide supersoccerpowers, it hurts my case

Man, with all due respect, there is no case to be made. USA is not a "soccersuperpower".

U TRIPPING

NIKE
    COCA-COLA
    MCDONALDS

WE RUN THE WHOLE SOCCERWORLD

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:

USA USA USA!!!!

New Zealand gets two teams because even though the Australians cant really play, the only way Russell Crowe will ever make the definative soccerball epic if he plays in an Australian jersey, and seeing as the world loves Russ, far be it from us to spoil the party.

Holland gets two teams: Holland and the Netherlands but since you fucking Americans cant tell them apart, the Netherlands plays as Denmark.

holmes said:
    dukeofdelridge said:

USA USA USA!!!!
    USA has 2, it's just that you guys wanted all the glory & won't move to another group so Canada can qualify.

51ST STATE IS TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT SAVING THE WORLD ONE FIRE ESCAPE AT A TIME. ROTTEN TENDERBERRIES ARE A BAD TOPPING FOR GOOD OL AMURKAN APPLE PIE. THEY'VE BEEN LIVING OFF PAMELA ANDERSON FOR TOO LONG, AND DRAKE ISN'T HELPING THEIR CASE. THEY'RE STRICTLY SIDEMONEY AT THIS POINT, POCKET CHANGE IN QUAINT DENOMINATIONS...