Where R the Haterz?

2»

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    Horseleech said:
    I sure do miss that George W. Bush guy.

It's not the real thing exactly, but you can watch his daughter on the Today Show. She looks just like him and seems similarly unable to string words together without serious help.

But does she say 'nu-cue-ler'?

That's what I miss the most.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    I sure do miss that George W. Bush guy.

Me not so much, Obama is like a Bush Lite.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Okem said:

So Keith Hernandez and Jerry Seinfeld did have a child together, cool.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I am hating hard in the Drake thread. I invite some of you sallies to come and see how it's done.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah that's a good thread. If I had the time I would start to go the fuck in on all sorts of shit.

Post-Hop Cosmo 2011 Version 3.0

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    jjrocks said:
    Are you really hating on my hate right now??? I'm new here but this must be an all-time low for haterz on the strut.

Drake isn't worth my hate. But people whose taste I respect are talking about "I'm so happy to hear Kanye rapping again." Get the f*ck outta here. Or as Kanye whines "b*tch is you smoking reefer." If I had the money I would have bought that beat from S1 just so that I wouldn't have to hear Kanye ruin it.

I remember just this year people on this board talking about late registration and graduation as candidates for best rap album of the decade.

I've been hating on Kanye since he started rapping and I will continue to do so until he is no longer relevant. A lot of my friends hate on drake already; these same friends are bumping "power."

REAL HATERZ KNOW THE DEAL.

Your hate on my hate???? fail.

feeling the sentiment

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:

World Cup thread is bout to heat the fuck up when USA scores nine runs and the brittish lose hardcore though bro just watch

Did you steal this guy's crack pipe?