Where R the Haterz?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
It seems like this board has been a lot friendly since the New Strut format.?

Comments

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    you should add a haterz theme, black background and red text

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Drake is a threat to my lifestyle!!!!!"

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    such a retarded thread

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    highscheme said:
    such a retarded thread

Fuck you.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    RAJ said:
    highscheme said:
    such a retarded thread

Fuck you.

hater.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Just mention Kobe and you will suddenly be overwhelmed by them.

• jjrocksjjrocks 109 Posts
    Kanye is a terrible MC. Great songwriter and producer who should give his beats to people who can actually rap.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    jjrocks said:
    Kanye is a terrible MC. Great songwriter and producer who should give his beats to people who can actually rap.

uhhh dont u mean Drake in 2010? That's ike an '07 arguement.

b/w

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Let's see what we can conjure up.

Drake
    Southern Rap
    White People / Black People

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Serato
    Celebrity DJs
    Beckies
    Gucci Mane

• jjrocksjjrocks 109 Posts
    Are you really hating on my hate right now??? I'm new here but this must be an all-time low for haterz on the strut.

Drake isn't worth my hate. But people whose taste I respect are talking about "I'm so happy to hear Kanye rapping again." Get the f*ck outta here. Or as Kanye whines "b*tch is you smoking reefer." If I had the money I would have bought that beat from S1 just so that I wouldn't have to hear Kanye ruin it.

I remember just this year people on this board talking about late registration and graduation as candidates for best rap album of the decade.

I've been hating on Kanye since he started rapping and I will continue to do so until he is no longer relevant. A lot of my friends hate on drake already; these same friends are bumping "power."

REAL HATERZ KNOW THE DEAL.

Your hate on my hate???? fail.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I was a little disappointed that a post titled "A Movie About My Sister" didn't even have a one-liner... I know Cosmo's a heavy hitter on here, but that was crazy... not even an all-caps one with a j/k winker at the end?

World Cup thread is bout to heat the fuck up when USA scores nine runs and the brittish lose hardcore though bro just watch

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

"Them"? Does this mean you like Kobe?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    fuck a jaywalker, that chick deserved to get punched

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    World Cup thread is bout to heat the fuck up when USA scores nine runs and the brittish lose hardcore though bro just watch

Touchdowns, you idiot.

dukeofdelridge said:
    I was a little disappointed that a post titled "A Movie About My Sister" didn't even have a one-liner... I know Cosmo's a heavy hitter on here, but that was crazy... not even an all-caps one with a j/k winker at the end?

Haha -- totally agree. Cos is a true mensch, but I definitely expected some tard on here to turn that into a zinger.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Woimsah said:
    HarveyCanal said:

"Them"? Does this mean you like Kobe?

I like him as an amazing basketball player, which he like happens to be.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Woimsah said:

I definitely expected some tard on here to turn that into a zinger.

YOU'RE THE TOTAL FREAKING TARD BRO

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Woimsah said:
    dukeofdelridge said:

Haha -- totally agree. Cos is a true mensch, but I definitely expected some tard on here to turn that into a zinger.

I did a show a few weeks ago with Lord Finesse as the host and after introducing him to my wife, a little while later I tweeted something to effect of how cool it was to watch "Lord Finesse give my wife a pound" and immediately after I realized and just had to wait for the first immature jerkoff to make a remark about that. Which came from my man Andy. Like 90 seconds later...

Cosmo said:
    Woimsah said:
    dukeofdelridge said:

I did a show a few weeks ago with Lord Finesse as the host and after introducing him to my wife, a little while later I tweeted something to effect of how cool it was to watch "Lord Finesse give my wife a pound" and immediately after I realized and just had to wait for the first immature jerkoff to make a remark about that. Which came from my man Andy. Like 90 seconds later...

Ha -- dudes will be brahs.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Fuck your dreams.

You.

Your dreams, Fuck them.

Your dreams are totally fucking meaningless.

Your dreams do not make you interesting.

There is no deeper meaning to your dreams.

We all have dreams.

Yours are not special.

Fuck.

Your.

Dreams.

P.S. I dreamt about a sweet tattoo i might get last night.

• i hear that hipsters are really into turkey pot pies now. how does teh strut feel about this?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I sure do miss that George W. Bush guy.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    For us Northern Hemisphere folks, I blame the weather. A lot out there to hate but warm temps and sunny skies take the edge off. I have been walking around thinking to myself how I dislike a good portion of the human race. Mostly pet-peeve related: Chewing with your mouth open, standing in the middle of the escalator, a general gossipy-bitches stance of far too many people (isn't there anything better to talk about?). And while I do fantasize about checking these folks on their ignorance, I have tried to word (at least in my mind) as politely and as constructive as possible, rather than erupting in a way as equally crude as their own behavior.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    I sure do miss that George W. Bush guy.

It's not the real thing exactly, but you can watch his daughter on the Today Show. She looks just like him and seems similarly unable to string words together without serious help.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'The Playa Hater's Ball
    Chappelle's Show
    www.comedycentral.com
    Buy Chappelle's Show DVDsBlack ComedyTrue Hollywood Story