World Cup Fantasy League 2010

2»

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I'm sandwiched* between Skel and McCoy all on a foretelling 66 points. *no ayo and no roasting jokes

I still think it's highly bogus that you can't view other peoples teams.. so here's mine.

feel free to post yours up, or not.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    other teams are viewable between rounds, I think...

I don't really do too well fantasiZing about sports...I have some shitty dudes on my team. Should've auto-completed (ayo). For instance, I have the England goalie James, and I had to pick Henry because of that Gillette ad.

I hope we get to choose all new dudes when the next round hits.

also: USA USA USA!!!!

• OckaOcka 13 Posts
    Okem said:
    I still think it's highly bogus that you can't view other peoples teams.. so here's mine.

you kinda can. from the "can't see this fools team" -page click "round 1" and you'll see, surprisingly, round 1 lineup.*

i see i'm the only one who went crazy with substitutions tho. but not crazy enough to let that north korean kid who scored or my swiss defender play.

*boringly brought in messi & maicon for round 2.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ocka said:
    Okem said:

you kinda can. from the "can't see this fools team" -page click "round 1" and you'll see, surprisingly, round 1 lineup.*

Thanks, I see em now.

• Anyone else have Higuain as captain?

:necessary:

• neil_something said:
    Anyone else have Higuain as captain?

:necessary:

I toyed with the idea and wish I had. Now I have to hope that Xavi is the architect of a high scoring Honduras spanking on Monday.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I chose players who don't play.

• So did you guys just give up on this or what? Or did you really think England had a chance this time...