Washing your soul

E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Right now I'm sitting next to my open balcony door listening to the rain come down heavily.
After a couple of hot days this is just what I needed - Feels like washing your soul.

How do Strutters get their chi together?
Emo shower? Long walk in the countryside? Meditation? Coughing up in cellars from mold?

Thread soundtrack: http://www.rainymood.com/

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    long walk on the Chicago lakefront is where i go when i want to think

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    yoga all the time and 2x annual 2 week cleanses. i also write, pray, stare at the ceiling, take epsom salts baths occasionally, brush my skin with a dry brush, and cleanse spatial energy with tuning forks and by burning sage. i take intermittent breaks from all news, internet, phones and tv once or 2x a year for a few days at a time. and i try to have a few trips that allow me to be near a clean sea each year, as being in the ocean is profoundly transformative.
    these small purifying processes allow me to open the vectors of releasing 'soul-troubling' or other subversive elements and help me to cull to the quintessence of my true self.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    ^

do you cleanse your soul by staring at photos of mary kate and ashley olsen?

sweet avatar by the way, speaking of soul.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    jaymack said:

now where'd that "SOULSTRUT COMEDY GOLD" icon go!

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    yoga and meditation...

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    This might sound cliched but when I'm feeling cluttered and down I usually go digging. Smoke a fatty first and then go hit a thrift store. It really helps me clear my head.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    SKINNY DIPPING

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    i take intermittent breaks from all news

Yes. This is huge.

Also:
    yoga
    sobbing
    dancing all night