The new Reflection Eternal album

phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Anyone cop yet? Rapper dudes all over twitter seem to be bigging this up. Hopefully it's not Plaese to not poast in this thread, Faux.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    BEST ALBUM OF 2010

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    BEST ALBUM OF 2010

nah, it's really not. hi-tek didn't bring it.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    OH MAN this album SUCKS. The Jay Electronica track is cool but that's about it. Kweli is recycling old lyrics.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    The Jay Electronica track is cool but that's about it.

yeah. i didn't really expect much from talib, but i really don't know what hi-tek was thinking on some of those tracks.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    BEST ALBUM OF 2010

Are you on their street team or something? LOL. This is NOT the best album of 2010.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    The Jay Electronica track is cool but that's about it.

yeah. i didn't really expect much from talib, but i really don't know what hi-tek was thinking on some of those tracks.

that just begun had me checking for this album
    horrible...all the beats except that one are terrible minimalist or wack bounce-k-os ripoffs
    this is some shameful shieeeeeeeeeet

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    sorry upon second listen of the intro
    i changed my ind completely
    its a shift in paradigm for hiphop

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts

yes but do you really understand what RPM means, hmmmmmm? Take those revolutions per minute into a new dimension. Shift the paradigm of your nearest internet provider.

oh yeah and

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Cant listen to it - too afraid it will suck
    Id rather keep them in good memory

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Plaese to not poast in this thread, Faux.

I study music and, despite not having heard this album, I know that there is no way it could be good.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Dude, you really owe it to yourself just to listen to the intro, that way you can reach a new paradigm.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

yes but do you really understand what RPM means, hmmmmmm? Take those revolutions per minute into a new dimension. Shift the paradigm of your nearest internet provider.

oh yeah and

Wow I didnt understand what you guys were talking about until i saw this.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hahahahaaaa...wait. Is that dude talking at the end of the video on the actual song like that??

Hahahahaaaa...wait. Is that dude talking at the end of the video on the actual song like that??
    Yeah, he is. It's a terrible way to start a hip hop album.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I just spent $10 on this and now you jerkazoids are tainting my experience before I can even listen to it!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I just spent $10 on this and now you jerkazoids are tainting my experience before I can even listen to it!

I thought Kweli just released his music for free nowadays?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

just rip the song with jay elect. detonate the rest. don't taint YOUR experience by listening to it!

I thought Kweli just released his music for free nowadays?

[kingmoist]That schitt is bold![/kingmoist]

• blaqoutblaqout 11 Posts
    Yo I actually liked the album. maybe moost of you cats are just getting older? Hurts huh?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Yo I actually liked the album. maybe moost of you cats are just getting older? Hurts huh?

what does getting older have to do with this album?

We need to hear from young deej.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    blaqout = blatant batmon alias

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    this album is for older dudes? who else is checking for it?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I started listening to it with the best intentions but only got to track four before I had to hit the panic button and get released.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    it was okay, the strut; taking music way too seriously fur ever. kind of reminds me of my friends that hate everything, they are generally on the money, but tend to miss the redeeming aspects.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts

• This album deserves to be clowned eternally for that "paradigm shift" intro. I think Qweli read "Pedogy of the Oppressed" once back in the day and has been waiting to use that word for years. And revolutions per minute indeed. This whole revolutionary schtick is insufferable.

Yo I actually liked the album. maybe moost of you cats are just getting older?

LOL @ the idea that Kweli's fanbase consists of young people

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    he does a LOT of college shows
    lighters/celly waves over ''just to get by''