Ask Big Stacks!

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
So allegedly we at Good Records NYC are being paid a visit this evening by the One and Only Big Stacks (From Kakalak). This has been years in the making and we are tremendously excited to finally meet the god.But what we thought would be two extra scoops of awesome is if we could hold a Q&A session at some point during the evening, and post the results here online. With Big Stacks' permission, of course. And I know he loves dispensing his deep knowledge to the masses at every opportunity. Nothing's off the table - the man has clearly demonstrated wide and varied knowledge in all things pertinent to (but not limited to): beats, rhymes, life, being the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, the sweet science, mad science, weird science, women, ladies, whores, chicks, tricks, politics, roundball... is there anything else, really?So, with that said, Strutters, ask away! The best and most trenchant questions will be used.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Hey Big Stacks,

When did you originate your consistently proper posting style? And do you type out your name every time? Real heads would love to know!
    Thanks Stacks!

Your friend,
    Jaymack from Massalassachusetts

• HankScorpioHankScorpio 163 Posts
    Hey Big Stacks,
    You ever going to pay a visit back to Milwaukee? There are a few new spots to go check for records. (P.S. I know this is unlikely, you aren't exactly a fan of this city.)

Your Pal,
    HankScorpio from Milwaukee

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    I second this question as fellow Milwaukeean.

• HankScorpioHankScorpio 163 Posts
    Wuddup 1980! Quick off-topic comment: Have you heard about Flipville?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    two extra scoops of awesome

^^^^Spending too much time on Ta-Nehisi Coates' blog

• StoneHandsStoneHands 341 Posts
    Stacks:

Since he disposed of one sugay ray, please break down the fights with the other two welterweight greats

PBF vs. Robinson
    PBF vs. Leonard.

thanks stacks

Borque MacGrinckle

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Big Stacks,

Male facial hair. Speak on it.

nzshadow from Aucksterdam.

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
    Big Stacks:

War or Mandrill?

fishy from canada

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    We need far more questions than this for the man.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Hey Big Stacks,

What is an appropriate shoe for a man when it's raining cats and dogs outside?

As a lady I am stumped by this question but I do see some good and bad choices out there on the streets. Please speak on it.

Thanks.
    AK

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Hey Stacks,

What was your favorite Carolina rap record BITD? Who had the best live show?

Thanks,
    Big_Ox from Kakalack

• If you put out a mixtape and another DJ in the neighborhood bites your playlist at a show is a punch in the face brewing?

Bandage from Minneap

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    Wuddup 1980! Quick off-topic comment: Have you heard about Flipville?

Yeah...very over priced.
    He used to have a really good psych selection, but I think he's been picekd over so well now and he rarely ever buys. So obviously, he's not bringing in anything new.

Haven't been there in awhile honsetly. U had any luck there recently?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm hoping to go to Vegas on Memorial Day Weekend. How do I get girl(s) up to my room?

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Big Stacks,

In a previous post you spake the gospel as it pertains to Cleveland/ Akron food. My questions is where would thou recommend someone to go for a good corned beef sammich and or a good old favorite "polish boy" (polish sausage stacked with fries, bbq sauce, and slaw). Please to do the knowledge as to the merits of both NE Ohio delicacies.

Peace,
    Sweatshop from Thieveland

I like the way this is going down. Keep them coming.

The man, the myth, is here in the flesh, digging hard.

A couple more beers and we'll fire up the questions!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Mr. Big Stacks sir:

Lately I've felt the need to convince my missus that a threesome would be the thing to do to heighten our marital experience. In the past my wife has always rejected these suggestions with serious repugnace and sometimes profanity laced tirades. To my surprise, last week she finally agreed! ("Just to shut your ass up", she spat). Her one condition was that she pick the third participant. I said fine, as long as she's hottttt (elbows included) and definitely female. Wifey said cool. Yesterday she finally revealed her choice for this menage- it would be me, her and the Lyn Christopher record. I was stunned but also extremely stoked.
    Now, my question isn't whether I should go through with this or not- it's going to happen. My question is exactly how do I have sex with the Lyn Christopher record? It doesn't seem possible, but I want to try. I know a man of your education, experience and infinite wisdom will have all the answers I need. Thanks in advance.

Peace,
    Phill from Philladelphia

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    lol

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Hey Big Stacks,

How would you choose to spend your last day on earth?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    dear big stacks, has the strut fell off?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    please share some more blatant/covererd academic semi-racial you speak so well stories please...?

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    FIRE UP THE USTREAM!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Dear Big Stacks--

What's the craziest shit you ever saw go down in crazy-ass Fayettenam aka Fatalville?

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Umm excuse my Sire if I may one more question,

Big Stacks,

As a educated brother such as yourself I have inner turmoil as it pertains to attempting to uplift my community by actually setting an example for younger brothers and sisters and/ or getting out of dodge to a quite setting whereas I won't have to hear Bey Bey kids and the other irritants of tha hood. But I feel a sense responsibility but do I have to live in the community in order to make a difference? Please to advise.

Peace

Sweatshop from the 216

cameo from Large Professor just now!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Mr. Big Stacks sir:

Lately I've felt the need to convince my missus that a threesome would be the thing to do to heighten our marital experience. In the past my wife has always rejected these suggestions with serious repugnace and sometimes profanity laced tirades. To my surprise, last week she finally agreed! ("Just to shut your ass up", she spat). Her one condition was that she pick the third participant. I said fine, as long as she's hottttt (elbows included) and definitely female. Wifey said cool. Yesterday she finally revealed her choice for this menage- it would be me, her and the Lyn Christopher record. I was stunned but also extremely stoked.
    Now, my question isn't whether I should go through with this or not- it's going to happen. My question is exactly how do I have sex with the Lyn Christopher record? It doesn't seem possible, but I want to try. I know a man of your education, experience and infinite wisdom will have all the answers I need. Thanks in advance.

Peace,
    Phill from Philladelphia

I'd look into a Lyn Christopher 45....I don't think the LP would like it much.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Mr. Big Stacks sir:

Peace,
    Phill from Philladelphia

I'd look into a Lyn Christopher 45....I don't think the LP would like it much.

Hahahah... Good luck with that shit dudes!

Cosmo and Rich how dare you poast without questions?

I mean we got Big Chan here. Large Pro was here. Come with it my dudes or forever hold your pieces.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Old Spice or Aqua Velva?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dear Stacks,
    Why do human beings live in places where the temperature gets down to -50F?