Is Lady GaGa a tranny?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
It's hard to say, but lets have a poll.If Lady Gaga announced tomorrow that she was in fact a dude you would be:A. ShockedB. Mildly SurprisedC. Not at all surprisedD. Vindicated

Comments

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    E. HAWT!

• chrisflyerchrisflyer 275 Posts
    F. Engorged

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    G. Don't give a f*ck!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    H. Bored

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I. Who?

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    J: going boutique digging

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    K. Other

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    L. Boner'ed

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    LOL... well done, guys, well done!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yes and no.

I had a quick little discussion w/ an out of the loop ladyfriend.

She tried to show me the Lady Gaga/ Beyonce song on you tube.

I told her i wasnt feelin this chic and while i do understand why she gets media attention what makes u actually think her career is going be any longer than Gwen Stefani's.

My co-worker was tryin to hit me over the head about Lady Gaga and tried to make me feel like Im so out of the loop. I told him to get the fusk outta here with that shit. dude is all up in Fire Island w/ that shit. 4 months later he said he was "over" her, after claiming she's the next Madonna (who has a 20+ year career).

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Haus of Gaga is kinda next level with their costumes and schitt tho

does her song/songs get played during NBA games?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The Beginning
    The Middle
    The End

It's hard to see Gaga as anything more than a singing lampshade after the likes of Leigh Bowery, you know?

does her song/songs get played during NBA games?

I wouldn't bet against it. Those songs are HUGE. Especially once you get outside of the local (insert here) exp

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    M. Her statement that we are "better as friends, for now" would perhaps make a little more sense.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

FEELIN ON HER BOOTY

Someone needed to fill the Kiss/Gwar/Madonna void in popular music

Someone should do a Gaga "You Gonna Get Raped" photochop

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    M. Her statement that we are "better as friends, for now" would perhaps make a little more sense.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Lady Caca

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    when i first saw her on the grammy's or something i was convinced it was marilyn manson doing an impersonation of a female.

• I had someone tell me she took a position as a creative director at polaroid or something like that.

Seems like a wise move for her.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    when i first saw her on the grammy's or something i was convinced it was marilyn manson doing an impersonation of a female.

Yes! I had the very same thought today... that she looks like marilyn manson... also, when was the last time you heard from manson? It looks like he may have (slightly) re-invented himself...

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    saying

this is a giant conspiracy art prank

• the plot thickens

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    When I first heard her music, before seeing her, I thought she was gonna be fly as hell.....Boy was I wrong!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I told her i wasnt feelin this chic and while i do understand why she gets media attention what makes u actually think her career is going be any longer than Gwen Stefani's.

My co-worker was tryin to hit me over the head about Lady Gaga and tried to make me feel like Im so out of the loop. I told him to get the fusk outta here with that shit. dude is all up in Fire Island w/ that shit. 4 months later he said he was "over" her, after claiming she's the next Madonna (who has a 20+ year career).

This.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

This.
    madonna had the 'presentation' and the songs. gaga has a strong team and her presentation is good, her songs are just i can't comprehend somebody listening[/b] to her music.