early mid 90s undergrnd rap videos you likes

13»

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i wasnt up on this back in the day....it took soulstrut to learn me. but a video? for real?

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Love this thread. Reminds me of the old Next Level and Droppin Science days here in Sydney. Also why i liked Hate your Moms loved the video dvds.
    We missed so many videos down here in Oz because you had to sit through an hour or more of indie/pop band's videos before they would play three clips of hip hop videos on rage.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here are some I felt back then:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!! One of my favorite joints! Good one stacks! Johnny Guitar Watson related. LOL

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here's another fave:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    The Organized Konfusion "Stress" video always cracks me up because of the juxtaposition of shots in the snow and shots on the Powell St escalator in San Francisco. It's probably the most touristy, most used escalator in the city and it's right beneath the cable car turnaround that takes all the tourists to Fisherman's Wharf. I always wonder who chose the locations for this video.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    yo nice!! I need a mix of all these tunes!! so many gems

jspr, great songs but those were prtty big songs. youre gonna have people posting tribe called quest videos in a second

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Hey,

Hey,

Here are some I felt back then:

nice never saw this video!
    wish there was one for brainfood

they got another 12 thats real nice

his got kinda slept on...aged real well.
    i love the girls. they got a good bouncey vibe

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts

• blazblaz 6 Posts

• blazblaz 6 Posts

• blazblaz 6 Posts

• blazblaz 6 Posts

Hey,

I used to love those John Klemmer loops (from his Cadet Concept and Impluse LPs) used like crazy during the mid 90's. Classic material.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I'm still looking for this 12.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts