WAKA FLAKA'S FOZZIE CHAIN

13»

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    the kids where I work love this wakkka shit...along with this , that "my chick" song and that f*cking lemon lime song, it is the soundtrack for sending me on a homicidal rampage...just glad I can make the kids to turn the radio off when shit gets too much for me. True, I am not a fan of teh raps, but this shit sounds like middle schoolers with mild retardation wrote this crap. A new low.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this shit sounds like middle schoolers with mild retardation wrote this crap. A new low.

WHAT AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT. THE INTERNET IS REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE GREAT MINDS LIKE THIS CONTRIBUTING TO IT.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    this shit sounds like middle schoolers with mild retardation wrote this crap. A new low.

WHAT AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT. THE INTERNET IS REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE GREAT MINDS LIKE THIS CONTRIBUTING TO IT.

WOW, THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION ON MY OPINION...WOW THE INTERNET IS REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE A JACK OFF LIKE YOU CRITIQUE MY CRITIQUE, THANK THE f*cking LORD FOR YOUR CLEVERLY THOUGHT OUT DIPSHIT SARCASM..NO, REALLY, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    the real victim is this poor guy...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    WOW, THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION ON MY OPINION...WOW THE INTERNET IS REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE A JACK OFF LIKE YOU CRITIQUE MY CRITIQUE, THANK THE f*cking LORD FOR YOUR CLEVERLY THOUGHT OUT DIPSHIT SARCASM..NO, REALLY, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I WAS BEAING SARCASTIC I WOULDNT HAVE WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS I TRULY THINK YOUR IDEAS ARE PRECIOUS BRAH IT TAKES A BRILLIANT AND BEAUTIFUL MIND TO CALL POPULAR MUSIC RETARTED YOU HAVE MOVED THIS THREAD AND THE ENTIRE INTERNET AND PROBABLY THE WHOLE PLANET FORWARD AND IN ALL SORTS OF OTHER DIRECTIONS AS WELL I WILL NEVER LOOK AT WAKA FLOCKA OR THAT LEMON LIME SONG OR A COMPUTER SCREEN IN THE SAME WAY AGAIN YOU ARE COMPLETELY GROUND BREAKING YOU BORKE THE GROUND BENEATH THIS CONVERSATION AND THEN I FELL IN AND NOW I CANT GET OUT YOU ARE A TRUE GIFT AND A BLESSING

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Nobody says "dope" anymore.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Lemonade >>>>>>> this song.

I actually think Lemonade is a great pop/rap song--I like the bass line, the piano in the chorus, and actually everything about the chorus.

This Flacka song isn't even in the same league.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I knew this thread was going to be awesome.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    i like how the camera is constantly shaking because the bass is too strong for it stay steady.

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    You "connected to the streets" dudes are f*cking smart

• hey, at least this hot mess doesn't feature any auto-tuned vocals so that's a step in the right direction.

do you working dj's have to keep up with this sort of tripe and have it on hand just in case?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Beyond that, I'm not really checking for him, and S>I don't think anyone else is either./S>

Have you finally disconnected your line to the streets, Daniel? I can't speak for other cities but Waka is easily one of the more popular rappers in DC, to the point where he is doing shows here basically every other month. The most recent of these was under-18 only, if that gives you any perspective on his audience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9scarV-_Nmk

What can I say--I live in New York. I heard Funk Flex bigging up "O Let's Do It" as the hot new record just three weeks ago.

It is tough for me to imagine somebody not immediately recognizing him as a weed carrier, though.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

mad lulz

isnt waka's mom some rap label exec? - theres no need for him to be selling the cracks really is there? plus he's getting his ass beat every other day.

wait! is there a studio gangster graemlin?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Only comment approaching anger came from Senior, who appears to be a rider.

HEY GUYZ THIS NEW RAP IS SO AWFUL I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT.

"STOP POSTING EMBARRASSING NEW RAPPS; ITS MAKING THOSE OF US WHO RIDE FOR THIS CRAP LOOK BAD."

Er. No.

I really couldn't care either way about Waka. I am, however, bored shitless by these regular threads about anyone remotely associated with Gucci which are started by people who don't like the music and then replied to by people who don't like the music.

Jazzy break circle jerks.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

mad lulz

isnt waka's mom some rap label exec? - theres no need for him to be selling the cracks really is there? plus he's getting his ass beat every other day.

wait! is there a studio gangster graemlin?

Isn't this normally the point where you post some great lyrical hip hop to teach us the way?

Ideally I'd like it be by someone pretending it's still 93 but I'm easy.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    I already posted some roc marciano joints in the rap youre liking thread my dude

HOLLA!

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    this shit has been done before

• gotta love the amateur video editing skillz

cut
    everything to
    the
    b
    e
    a
    t

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I already posted some roc marciano joints in the rap youre liking thread my dude

HOLLA!

Dude sounds like Raekwon with his creativity tied behind his back.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    How does one order a custom fozzie chain anyways?