reflective and deep ICP song

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

I'm pretty sure that's Glenn Beck

lol

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Amazing. I hurt myself laughing so hard. What's up with those MAGNETS?!? Their followers are like the KISS Army for high schoolers from the Midwest. I had to hit up Wikipedia to find out what the hell "Faygo" is. I guess it's like OE for those who can't buy liquor yet.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I wish I had a time machine so I could relive this thread again from scratch, and watch this video again for the very first time.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    I felt like the fat one was a lot more into this idea than the shave-headed one. Just my two cents.

• I wish I had a time machine so I could relive this thread again from scratch, and watch this video again for the very first time.

that would be a magic miracle

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    whats that dude from the TGI fridays commercials doing with that clown make up on?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    more self-reflection from The Masters:

• "We just enjoy hip-hop, we enjoy partying, we enjoy drinking our Faygo and having fun."

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Have they ever explained the whole face-painting/clown thing?

• "MAGIC EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH!"

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    cant be good for the skin to have that shit on there all the time

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    so have these guys always been super religious or are they born-agains?

i always thought they were about violence and faygo

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    TITTYFUCKIN IS A TOTAL MIRACLE

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Can't someone be super religious and into violence and Faygo? I mean, that's pretty much the Spanish Inquisition right there in a nutshell.

IS THAT EVER-EXPANDING HEXAGONAL SUPERSTAIRCASE-TURNED-SPACESHIP GOING TO BE A RIDE AT THE NEXT GATHERING?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Can't someone be super religious and into violence and Faygo?

i read this comment elsewhere and i agree with the writer's sentiments

"All the hallmarks of your full-blown fundie craziness are on display in the video: Rejection of science, willful ignorance, undue appreciation and complete misunderstanding of "miracles" like rainbows, giraffes and basic genetics ("Wow! My kids look like me! f*cking amazing!"). Add the ICP cult's disrespect and hostility toward women, and you might as well be talking about your average member of the 700 Club."[/b]

sidenote - when their kids appeared in the video with the clown makeup on, i suddenly felt very bad for everyone.

I wouldn't worry about their kids...they must be insanely rich. Probably will be dating some version of Lindsey Lohan in four years.

I worry about their grown adult fans...and maybe those people's kids...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    these two grown men get up every morning and apply facepaint for an hour. that's what's insane to me.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Can't someone be super religious and into violence and Faygo?

i read this comment elsewhere and i agree with the writer's sentiments

"All the hallmarks of your full-blown fundie craziness are on display in the video: Rejection of science, willful ignorance, undue appreciation and complete misunderstanding of "miracles" like rainbows, giraffes and basic genetics ("Wow! My kids look like me! f*cking amazing!"). Add the ICP cult's disrespect and hostility toward women, and you might as well be talking about your average member of the 700 Club."[/b]

sidenote - when their kids appeared in the video with the clown makeup on, i suddenly felt very bad for everyone.

They're born-agains, and yeah, that whole anti-science thing, along with the idea that damn near everything is a "miracle," is part of the package.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    My son, Christopher Colt Kelley, was murdered on December 21, 2001. He was 15 years old and he was a real Juggalo. He used to try and get me to play ICP cd's all the time whenever we were riding in the car together and I wouldn't listen to them. When he was murdered I took the time to sit and listen to what he was in to. I haven't stopped listening to ICP yet. I met Violent J once before Shangri-La came out and I told him all about my son. He held my hand and told me in these words that I will never forget, "You should not be sad that he is gone, you should always look at it like this, whenever it rains, that's him Raining Diamonds down on you." Then Shangri-La dropped and I heard It Rains Diamonds...and I could not stop crying. Now I am a 37 year old Juggalette and I'll be that way 'til I'm dead in the ground. My son was buried with an ICP shirt on and a Hatchetman round his neck. And I plan on going the same way. Everyone has their own thoughts about ICP and the Dark Carnival...but if you're not a true Juggalo....you'll never get it. MCL and R.I.P. Colt....we miss you.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    cant be good for the skin to have that shit on there all the time

It could be hypo-allergenic, although I doubt Almay or Lancome's Juggalo range is going to crop up in branches of Sephora nationwide anytime soon.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    these two grown men get up every morning and apply facepaint for an hour.

Speaking as a female, I am creeped out to my core when I see them. I don't know anything about their philosophies, etc., but simply looking at them makes me uneasy beyond words. I don't have a fear of clowns - these guys are just plain scary to me.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    They're born-agains, and yeah, that whole anti-science thing, along with the idea that damn near everything is a "miracle," is part of the package.

So do they still talk about killing rednecks and stuff? I thought that was their main appeal.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

what does an article like this add to anyone's life? "There's this informercial, and then there's this parody of the infomercial..." right.

for the record SNL is king of this shit. they parodied the jugallo thing just like they parody Palin. thing is, both are so ridiculous that it's hardly worth the effort to clown them -- and certainly doesn't take any comic skills to do so.