The EXCITING Sound of the Black Eyed Peas (NRR)

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    The black eyed pees.

- spidey

I can't beleive I didn't think of this!

You didnt because its too obvious.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    if there's that much pee (more than just a trickle).. wouldn't it be running doown her leg?

except, maybe she's wearing a pad, and it got all soaked

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    if she was sweating, why is that the only part of her that's wet? are all her sweat glands her in cooch? enquiring minds want to know...

-encylopedia gunn

by the way, best post so far was " i KNOW what it looks like when you pee your pants mister, and i'll tell you, that ain't it!"

• loginlogin 52 Posts

This shit gets more ridiculous (in a good way)

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Pee Pee.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Gratuitious us of JPG's for No Damn Reason Alert !!!!

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

This shit gets more ridiculous (in a good way)

Dude in camo: Diplo, you have the biggest piece of equipment I have ever seen

Diplo: I know, now if I could just figure out how to use it...

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Ait that t-double with the wet drawers?

They live free in philly. I'm sure he didn't want to waste any water flushing or some hippy bizniss : )

They live free in philly. I'm sure he didn't want to waste any water flushing or some hippy bizniss : )

Oh snap! I missed his wet spot, I couldn't get past that look of adoration.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    She could have a pierced hood and after all that gyrating on stage, busted off a good one! It's been known to happen............

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    pierced hood

Shit, I wanted to post that she had orgasmed but I thought that was inappropriate for this forum. I have a lot to learn about the Strut.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Hmmm, they are playing here soon with John Legend (but it's like $90 a ticket), I wasn't going to go, and I think this confirms my choice........or awakens my curiosity.......alarming.

• unmistakably, its a wet fart.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    unmistakably, its a wet fart.

nasty!

Hmmm, they are playing here soon with John Legend (but it's like $90 a ticket), I wasn't going to go, and I think this confirms my choice........or awakens my curiosity.......alarming.

Why go to that show when you could buy an OG copy of the Cars Candy-O?

• unmistakably, its a wet fart.

• This shit gets more ridiculous (in a good way)

Dude in camo: Diplo, you have the biggest piece of equipment I have ever seen

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/b]

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Shit, I wanted to post that she had orgasmed but I thought that was inappropriate for this forum. I have a lot to learn about the Strut.
    i think only pictures of hernias and racial slurs are off-limits. right?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

Oh snap! I missed his wet spot, I couldn't get past that look of adoration.

look of adoration? that's diplo's dj partner in aeiou, tripledouble.

• Shit, I wanted to post that she had orgasmed but I thought that was inappropriate for this forum. I have a lot to learn about the Strut.

Wow... pee... orgasm... or sweat.

Any which way you cut it, that shit is HOT.

Peace...
    FNM

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Can peeing yourself be hard-drug related!?!!?

Is that what happens with a urine tract infection? Loose control?

Stories please!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    NO[/b] Stories please!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I don't know if this article is bullshit, or not - I'll let you be the judge, but GODDAMN!!!

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie bites her skin

Aug 2, 2005, 15:32 GMT

"Black Eyed Peas star Fergie bites her skin.

As well as nibbling on her nails, the sexy singer has confessed she chews the skin on her hands and wrists when she gets nervous or bored.

She admitted: "I bite my skin, too."

When she was younger, Fergie's mom tried to stop her habit by smothering her hands in bad-tasting cream.

But it didn't work because Fergie, real name Stacey Ferguson, liked the bitter flavour.

She explained: "I like the chemical taste."

Meanwhile, Fergie has confessed she pretended to have bulimia when she lost weight through drug addiction.

The singer took so much Ecstasy and crystal meth, her appetite disappeared. So the star - who was in band Wild Orchid at the time - said she had the eating disorder as a cover story.

Fergie also admitted in an interview with Britain's Q magazine that she attended Overeaters Anonymous to make her story even more convincing."

• profeignprofeign 145 Posts
    gunna have to go with male pro athlete based on this photo.

gray sweat socks? never felt that.

rugged man be who the man is, I take a piss on white bitches tryin' to ack like they spanish. -RA tha Rugged Man

* two things made me thing of that line:
    1. ) "man"
    2. ) "take a piss"

Case closed.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    I don't know if this article is bullshit, or not - I'll let you be the judge, but GODDAMN!!!

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie bites her skin

Aug 2, 2005, 15:32 GMT

"Black Eyed Peas star Fergie bites her skin.

As well as nibbling on her nails, the sexy singer has confessed she chews the skin on her hands and wrists when she gets nervous or bored.

She admitted: "I bite my skin, too."

When she was younger, Fergie's mom tried to stop her habit by smothering her hands in bad-tasting cream.

But it didn't work because Fergie, real name Stacey Ferguson, liked the bitter flavour.

She explained: "I like the chemical taste."

Meanwhile, Fergie has confessed she pretended to have bulimia when she lost weight through drug addiction.

The singer took so much Ecstasy and crystal meth, her appetite disappeared. So the star - who was in band Wild Orchid at the time - said she had the eating disorder as a cover story.

Fergie also admitted in an interview with Britain's Q magazine that she attended Overeaters Anonymous to make her story even more convincing."

yo doode, that's pretty out there, as far as behavioral patterns,

I mean, is there a clinical term what her problem??

Fergie: plases report to the 'Favorite Popeyes side order' thraed!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Calling Wild Orchid a "band" seems a bit of a stretch.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Truth Behind Fergie's Accident

From a White Stripes message board:

"So, for anyone who was at the San Diego Street Scene show, you may have noticed that the Stripes took the stage very late, due to the fact that the Black Eyed Peas, who played right before the Stripes, showed up for their set almost a full hour late. Total disrespect, since every other band managed to make their show time on the dot.

The reason why the Black Eyed Peas took the stage so late is because they claim to have been "stuck in traffic" and that security wouldn't let them in.
    Anyway, after they took the stage, it was very clear that they were all very hammered.

So hammered, in fact, that Fergie decided to piss RIGHT ON THE STAGE.
    No joke. According to radio reports, she moved over out of the spotlight at some point in their set, and just let it go. Without taking her pants off, either.

So, sure enough, when she got back in the spotlight, it was obvious what she'd done. And she just kept on going as if nothing happened."