really old mixtapes pt. 2

floriankellerfloriankeller 62 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
where's the og post gone,can't find it anywhere.as i promised, i will start posting now, a dj dodge (dodge city uk) dj-set from 1992 [/b]is recording in the background right now & to start with s.th. in the meantime here's a tape from cosmic dj daniele baldelli from 1979 [/b] to download (posted by baldelli & gomma records) side a side b

Comments

• ok here we go with

Dj Dodge & Into Somethin' Dj Team 1992

next stop: gilles peterson & mc rob gallagher 1996, a whole night

• next in line: keb darge at my clubnight, 1996
    "rave productions" radioshow, radio nova, paris 1992

my funk-disco tape from 1980 still ain't here
    tha london rare groove tapes neither (only an unmixed keb darge tape from maybe 1996) but overthe weekend ihopefully will find 'em in a third storage-box full of tapes.

anybody interested in prince rehersal-tapes, clash live 1981, gilles peterson vibrazone & early worldwide shows, dj mk pres. fifth platoon d-day vol. 1 (1998) they're already picked out with dusty fingers

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Nice one Florian, DLing the DJ Dodge now.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts

anybody interested in gilles peterson vibrazone & early worldwide shows
    yes please

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    The Vibrazone shows on Kiss 100 used to be essential listens, especially when it went out of a Sunday morning. He used to play some incredible records.

Do you have tapes of any of Gilles' Jazz FM shows from the late 80s, Florian?

• The Vibrazone shows on Kiss 100 used to be essential listens, especially when it went out of a Sunday morning. He used to play some incredible records.

Do you have tapes of any of Gilles' Jazz FM shows from the late 80s, Florian?

unfortunately not, livin'in munich it was a tuff job to get some shows over on tape. earlest i found yet is vibrazone nov. 31 1992, but i might ask around a bit

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Good looks.

I'd love to hear a tape of that show he did when Gulf War I was declared, and he announced at the top that he'd be playing an hour of "peace" music. The station bosses canned him the following week.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

anybody interested in prince rehersal-tapes, clash live 1981,
    HELLS. YES.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    ?