NBA '10 (pre-Playoffs)

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Kevin Durant's amazing. That shit was crazy when Melo was just laying there and nobody stopped the game. I'll be surprised if the Nuggets come back to win this...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    KEVIN DURANT IS THE FUTURE

Not in Oklahoma

Wow, they did it. Nuggets go from 5th to 2nd in one night, haha. West is crazy, again...

• man, i am so f*cking tired of Barbosa. and i hate how announcers always think hes the shit. awe damn what stupid foul by my dude. right on cue...

btw, dudes, say what up to the best bench in the NBA

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Just got in from the Mav's game.....they creamed a terrible Memphis team....looks like DeShawn Stevenson will be their "stopper" if we face Kobe.

If a team with Erick Dampier wins the Championship I may just stop watching the NBA.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SUNS RIGHT NOW
    AMAR'E BEASTIN ON CUE
    SUNS PLAYED OUT OF THEIR MINDS THAT LAST 2 MINS OF THE 2ND QUARTER

LOL AT THE SPURS STARTERS FACES

JAREDDUDLEY619 FLOPPIN ON FLOPNOBLI
    EXCELLENT

THE DRAGON PWNS THE SPURS

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Not in Oklahoma

Where should he go to New York?! lol

OKC just leap-frogged the knicks and the nets in one season...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Lakers looking wack again. Kobe dominating the basketball again, everyone being soft as F*ck. And standing around. Artest getting plenty of open threes, but spot-up shooting is not his game. I'd rather have Kyle Korver spotting up. At times like these, the Triangle Offense could really limit what a team can do on offense. It's much more methodical and less instinctive.

Phoenix is still the only team that will win 11 of 12 games and I will NEVER be scared of them.

• Really enjoyed Mavs v. Blazers tonight. I have to say, Portland has some really bad home announcers. It's like if me and my homies called the game the way they cried about calls and shit. The Mavs broke that whole teams and fans' psyche down tonight though. Crucial stops and crucial 3s. Let's get ready for the playoffs.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I have to say, Portland has some really bad home announcers.

i've never heard announcers bitch and moan so much in my life.....shit was pathetic

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Classic eastern conference inepitude last night. Raptors fell to the Hawks, giving my Bulls a chance at sole possession of the eighth spot, but they couldn't pull off a win against... the Nets! The Bulls, if I remember correctly, are the team that finally helped New Jersey get into the win column earlier this year.

At this point, I am rooting them for them to make the playoffs out of sheer boredom. The team sucks and it forfeited the season long since past their selling off of Tyrus Thomas and John Salmons for spare parts, but the playoffs is there for the taking (Chris Bosh's fractured face-related) and they still can't get it done.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    wow against the nets
    i would be so pissed if i was a fan
    (raptors will sneak in and get exploded much like my Habs

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Really enjoyed Mavs v. Blazers tonight. I have to say, Portland has some really bad home announcers. It's like if me and my homies called the game the way they cried about calls and shit. The Mavs broke that whole teams and fans' psyche down tonight though. Crucial stops and crucial 3s. Let's get ready for the playoffs.

whistles made that game unwatchable. i didn't really care who won, but I stopped watching when it turned into ref-gate.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/14845/mavs-overcome-cold-shooting-weird-whistles

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I have to say that Dampier still has some of the worst hands in pro basketball. He should be limited to 10 minutes a game and never EVER be allowed to start another NBA game again! During the Portland game he got a pass right in the chest under the basket and fumbled the ball.

I have to say that Dampier still has some of the worst hands in pro basketball. He should be limited to 10 minutes a game and never EVER be allowed to start another NBA game again! During the Portland game he got a pass right in the chest under the basket and fumbled the ball.

I can't tell you how many times the dude has done this....we don't expect much out of him but catching the ball and maybe a dunk every once in a while would be nice.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Hey, you have to remember that Dampier was with the Warriors first. I know all too much about him.

The whole Mavs team must be quietly celebrating now that they have Brandon Haywood.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Hey, you have to remember that Dampier was with the Warriors first.

Remember when he was insisting he would be a 20ppg scorer if the Warriors would just give him enough shots? Good times....

• You diss Mike Rice, you diss yourself.

Wow, they did it. Nuggets go from 5th to 2nd in one night, haha. West is crazy, again...

NUGGETS AT SUNS TONIGHT
    SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME

"TOLLIVER DUNK"

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Playing at a probably gonna come in at about 6th or 7th in MVP voting level.

Edit: And according to ESPN, I was being mighty generous...

LeBron James: 90 points (18-first place votes)
    Kevin Durant: 55 (6 second-place votes, 7 third, 5 fourth)
    Dwight Howard: 46 (5 second-place votes, 4 third, 6 fourth, 2 fifth)
    Kobe Bryant: 40 (5 second-place votes, 3 third, 4 fourth, 3 fifth)
    Dwyane Wade: 20 (2 second-place votes, 2 third, 1 fourth, 4 fifth)
    Carmelo Anthony: 10 (1 third-place vote, 2 fourth, 3 fifth)
    Dirk Nowitzki: 5 (5 fifth-place votes)
    Deron Williams: 3 (1 third-place vote)
    Steve Nash: 1 (1 fifth-place vote)

Tonight's game (Suns/Nuggets) AND tomorrows (Jazz/Suns) should both be good ones. Lots of implications with these two games. If Denver wins tonight, we secure the 3 spot (w/ NW division title), if we lose tonight I think we can drop as far down as 5th again, depending on what Utah does. Craziness. I just hope Denver gets this win tonight. They coasted last night, but that was Memphis. We still got raped by the officials too. They should change their name to the Rodney Dangerfields.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Actually, no: Kevin Durant is right now

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I remember when Tracy McGrady was the future along w/ Grant Hill,Jerry Stackhouse, and Vince Carter.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    you are absolutely correct
    but the size and potential to get stronger
    is

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    is

uhhhhh......

i seen this before - dudes prop these cats up way early and they languish in these small markets while management try to surround them w/ a Pippen-type.
    Awards and accolades later theyre just another big scorer with no Finals appearences.

Like i said earlier.....

NOT IN OKLAHOMA.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    is

uhhhhh......

i seen this before - dudes prop these cats up way early and they languish in these small markets while management try to surround them w/ a Pippen-type.
    Awards and accolades later theyre just another big scorer with no Finals appearences.

Like i said earlier.....

NOT IN OKLAHOMA.

RLMAO

is

uhhhhh......

Like i said earlier.....

NOT IN OKLAHOMA.

The difference with Durant is that he is winning....without the supporting cast....that's what is so impressive about the kid.

• you are absolutely correct
    is

uhhhhh......

Like i said earlier.....

NOT IN OKLAHOMA.

The difference with Durant is that he is winning....without the supporting cast....that's what is so impressive about the kid.

i don't know, i think Westbrook is a big reason why...

about to go to this Suns/Nugs game in a minute here. got free tickets and it should be a good game...