psilocybin > synthetic

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    psilocybin > synthetic

sayin'

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    mali > ecstasy

• Post deleted by neil_something

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    My limited experience with Acid has been total shit compared to good mushrooms.

Only gave acid a try on two occasions. Both times I had a light sensitive headache that was harsher depending on how bright is was...and I was day tripping.

I fucks with good fungus tho.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Back in 91 I took 7 hits and wandered around Manhattan all night by myself. That was insane. I ended up in this post-apocalyptic encampment in a parking structure.

This dread lifts up his shirt and shows me this ill ass tattoo on his stomach. It was some crazy dragon design. I said, damn, that's ill. Did you do that yourself?" He said" No, I got stabbed." The tattoo then metamorphosized into a huge scare with big staple marks. Dude had been practically gutted.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    There was a good stretch in high school when I was getting really high quality jell tabs. I can't F*ck with that kind of shit any more. Mushrooms are great but I always have an hour of dry heaves at the beginning that kind of starts things on the wrong foot.

• Options
    never that, son.

these kind of drugs can destroy your mind.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    There was a good stretch in high school when I was getting really high quality jell tabs. I can't F*ck with that kind of shit any more. Mushrooms are great but I always have an hour of dry heaves at the beginning that kind of starts things on the wrong foot.

You ever try eating shrooms with candied ginger? I've heard a few folks say that calms their stomachs pretty well during take off.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    DEEZ kind of drugs can EXPAND destroy YOUR MIND.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    blotter > liquid

you do know this says blotter is "better" than liquid, right?

'cause nothing could be further from the truth.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    blotter > liquid

you do know this says blotter is "better" than liquid, right?

'cause nothing could be further from the truth.

The format is largely irrelevant, it's the quality of the manufacturing and purity that matters.

My days with this stuff are far behind me, but I was lucky to have
    a connection to some MIT chemists who were absolutely meticulous and they preferred blotter, as liquid was too unstable and the dosage too hard to control.

a friend of mine would drop two squares into glass of white wine that she would nurse all night

• candyflip

• I took a lot of acid back in the day (it's probably been 15 years) but mushrooms were the shit. Acid is like being strapped to the hood of an out of control car. Shrooms were like a vacation in Happy Valley with rays of sunshine shooting out of your ass.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    I took a lot of acid back in the day (it's probably been 15 years) but mushrooms were the shit. Acid is like being strapped to the hood of an out of control car. Shrooms were like a vacation in Happy Valley with rays of sunshine shooting out of your ass.

Haven't done it in years but it's too much for me. I never had a bad trip but i did feel after the last time (long ago) that it used me up and shrooms were way better.

I once tripped w/ a gang of dudes and one ass tried to throw himself un front of a fuskin 18 wheeler.

Dont mess up my trip dude.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    Take that shit to erowid.org

What's mindblowing about LSD is when you see it in its prest crystal form where 1gm is probably equivalent to 10000 trips

Pure liquid LSD is the way to go.

DMT is f*cking amazing its like having a sheet of LSD but only lasts 20min

Ayahuasca is something I am keen to try.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    I m too much of a little dude to take acid again. The one time i took some, i got thrown out by wife`s boy, not fun.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Someone please make sheets of acid with this as the print graphic:

Thanks in advance!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    classic ten strip $70

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I used to get sheets for $33 in Bazerkely back in the day.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    never done acid but DMT might be my funnest experience on psychedelics. it was very geometric and vivid

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    . I can't F*ck with that kind of shit any more.

purely these days

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    it was very geometric and vivid

"In a study conducted from 1990 through 1995, University of New Mexico psychiatrist Rick Strassman found that many volunteers injected with high doses of DMT had experiences with a perceived alien entity. Usually, the reported entities were experienced as the inhabitants of a perceived independent reality the subjects reported visiting while under the influence of DMT."

• it was very geometric and vivid

"In a study conducted from 1990 through 1995, University of New Mexico psychiatrist Rick Strassman found that many volunteers injected with high doses of DMT had experiences with a perceived alien entity. Usually, the reported entities were experienced as the inhabitants of a perceived independent reality the subjects reported visiting while under the influence of DMT."

If memory serves Terence McKenna had a theory like this.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    terence mckenna "food ofthe gods"... good book

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Thank you acid for all the laughs upon laughs upon laughs, for that making the walls breathe trick...so cool, and just that general wartm fuzzy feeling you provide. Haven't spent any time with you in about 15 years or so, but you were such a great friend back in the day. Oh yeah, your gift of making me able to drunk twice as much beer as usual...yeah, that was great as well. For the good times...