Acid Appreciation Post

2»

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    it was very geometric and vivid

"In a study conducted from 1990 through 1995, University of New Mexico psychiatrist Rick Strassman found that many volunteers injected with high doses of DMT had experiences with a perceived alien entity. Usually, the reported entities were experienced as the inhabitants of a perceived independent reality the subjects reported visiting while under the influence of DMT."

hm, i'm not sure it was a high dose. i inhaled it and it lasted maybe 10-15 seconds. i did see completely out there things though and the closest thing i could compare it to was that i was in some kind of festive church hall with amorphous harlequin wallpaper with metallic accents that kept spinning and changing to bright golds, purples, blues, greens etc. as far as an alien entity is concerned, i perceived these floating jester heads on the sides in my peripheral but that just lasted a short while. everything was symmetrical. it was a fun experience, although the first sec or two was so intense with the blasts of colors and patterns that i had wondered (out loud apparently) if this was a bad idea.