last song you played on repeat...

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
Dug this thread....

oh yea my wife's uncle made me the 45 adapter!!! Thanks uncle Earl!

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Really feeling this new track of theirs

Really feeling this new track of theirs

Is this considered down tempo music? Massive Attack kind of lost me when they started producing Madonna records. Not mad at them for getting the money though.

This is my fav joint.......

This is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Lightnin' Slim[/b]"Lovin' Around The Clock"[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

raer

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

This is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this.

Is this Italo-boogie-disco-raer?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Here's a funny thing. I heard this once when I was about 19 and it completely blew my mind. It was being played off a tape as between-sets music at a gig by either The Slits or The Pop Group at Eric's in Liverpool. A couple of the other things I remember being on the tape were The Revolution Will Not Be Televised by GSH and Blessed Are Those Who Struggle by The Last Poets, but this was back in the days before you could be certain of there being at least one person in the club who knew what music was playing, so I never managed to find out who this was by. For some odd reason it stuck with me, but I gave up any hope of ever actually tracking it down long ago. Until, that is, I went off on one of those random "related videos" click-through binges on YouTube last night and managed to solve a decades-old mystery in the process. Yay, internets.

• This is my fav joint.......

Co sign. A lot of my early ventures into the world of weed was with this record as a backdrop... First real dub record i heard, actually..

This has been spinning round quite a lot lately. Sounds like the kind of joint filter happy frenchmen in the 90's would have made sweet, sweet house music out of. Love the horns on this!

• joostjoost 46 Posts
     <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> 

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

Mainly just for 2:39 up...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

live at sxsw manana

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> 

Kings Go Forth are REALLY REALLY DOPE! This joint is bananaramas!!!!!!! When are they gonna drop a full LP?

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• This was the Hooters' demo tape way back (1980-ish) before they turned into a big MTV band. The song that led me to Don Drummond and turned me on to Jamaican music.

• joostjoost 46 Posts

Kings Go Forth are REALLY REALLY DOPE! This joint is bananaramas!!!!!!! When are they gonna drop a full LP?

April or May. Not sure.
    Artwork is going to be by Mingering Mike.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    like 20 times yesterday

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

Three times in a tent at a music festival, very very drunk. I can't really do harmonies, but it's a fun song to sing along to.
    If you put an iphone in an empty pint glass, it amplifies the sound. All dibby-dibby sound systems come test.

• SpacechoSpacecho 176 Posts
    I know this is really trashy..

Fantasy - T Pain off his latest mixtape