TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    You're lucky people in other countries can't watch the BBC! Best pitch invasion ever.

I'd be very happy that JT is out of the World Cup. I don't want to get my hopes up too much though.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Whatever it is, I can't play it at work

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    You're lucky people in other countries can't watch the BBC! Best pitch invasion ever.

I'd be very happy that JT is out of the World Cup. I don't want to get my hopes up too much though.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

In other news, our country is now being run by Ant & Dec:

2.43pm: Q: Does Cameron regret saying his favourite joke was "Nick Clegg"?

Clegg appears not to have heard this before. He says, "I'm off ... "

Cameron jokes: "Come back." There is much laughter from the press. He says he is prepared to eat humble pie and swallow some of his words. He cannot think of a better diet to give Britain good government.

This will all end in tears.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    This is my favourite so far

Oh god. The country is now being run by two characters from a Richard Curtis film.

Terry will be fit to play. It's all just a desperate last ditch attempt to win back the fans with a hollow display of sub Butcher like injured heroics.

This is my favourite so far

Oh god. The country is now being run by two characters from a Richard Curtis film.

Terry will be fit to play. It's all just a desperate last ditch attempt to win back the fans with a hollow display of sub Butcher like injured heroics.

Then I suggest he tries harder. Amputate a leg or something.

Yes! True British Hard Man antics.

Perhaps he should start with a toe a day and have this linked to a 24 hour popularity opinion poll. When his hero status with white van man goes over 75% he can stop amputating.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    It could be like "Bring on the Wall" or whatever it's called, but with razor sharp edges and ever decreasing hole sizes.
    'Terry, hoping on on foot with various cuts and abrasions, was heard to quip "Tis but a scratch" before loosing both arms and drowning in the now blood red swimming pool.'

Although, that's probably a bit convoluted, or 'gay', for Terry and white van man.

"You want me to jump through a hole? In a wall?"
    Yes John
    "Why? Am I on the run from old bill, cause of a coke deal gone wrong?"
    No
    "Security guards from the local shops?"
    No Mr Terry
    "Has my bit on the sides' old man just returned home, so I've got to make a nifty escape down the drainpipe and over the fence, or through the wall?"
    No, John, it's the revenge of a disappointed nation, meted out in game-show form.

"OFFSIDE!"

FAO Senior:

Essential 1998-2000 DnB mix
    Link - http://dnbshare.com/download/Essential98-00.mp3.html
    2 hours 21 mins - 256kbps - 184MB

J Funk
    DJ Zinc - Submerge
    Roni Size - Windrush
    Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force
    Marcus Intalex & ST Files - Moonwalk
    Moving Fusion & Shimon - Hangman
    Trinity - Mechanical Baby

Mr Sketch
    Shimon & Andy C - Firewire
    Brockie & Ed Solo - Turntable 1
    DJ Die - Clear Skyz
    Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
    Red One - Strangled Duck (Origin Unknown Remix)
    Dom & Roland - Can't Punish me

Kola Nut
    DJ Zinc - Citizens
    Kamanchi - Stay
    Solid State - Just A Vision (Marcus Intalex & ST Files Remix)
    Optical - Slip Thru
    Twisted Individual - Muzik (Wales)
    Shimon & Andy C - Skirmish

Stimpy
    Capone - Tudor Rose
    Reprazent - Watching Windows (Dies Gnarly Instrumental)
    Cybin - Roller
    Future Forces Inc - Strontium Jazz (Dillinja Remix)
    Breakbeat Era - Breakbeat Tera
    Souljah - Fade 2 Black

Law
    Photek - UFO (J Majik Remix)
    Nucleus - Return To Forever
    Alaska & Nucleus - The Nautilus
    Seba - Valley Of The Moomins
    Source Direct - Tailor Made
    Photek - Rings Around Saturn (Peshay & Decoder Remix)

J Rolla
    Dillinja - Accurist
    Ils & Solo - Frozen (Dom & Roland Remix)
    Dom & Roland - Imagination
    Polar - Mass Mysterior
    Optical - Moving 808s
    Ed Rush & Optical - Lifespan (x2)

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    So i went on holiday only to return to a tory PM?

bloody hell.

Clegg...

sure gonna be an interesting few years.

Skel: what song did you end up playing?

Comiserations England, you poor bastards.

It was Duder who needed the musical massage, to soothe the lad's fevered and virulently anti-Tory brain.

Probably he listened to some introspective doomcore with furrowed brow, beady eyes darting back and forth across bloodshot whites; clenched tight into a taut ball of fury, necked three tins of Crucial Brew, orbs of glistening moisure forming on ice-cold forhead whilst shouting "What's for tea, mother", and then (cont. P94)[/b]

FAO Senior:

Essential 1998-2000 DnB mix
    Link - http://dnbshare.com/download/Essential98-00.mp3.html
    2 hours 21 mins - 256kbps - 184MB

J Funk
    DJ Zinc - Submerge
    Roni Size - Windrush
    Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force
    Marcus Intalex & ST Files - Moonwalk
    Moving Fusion & Shimon - Hangman
    Trinity - Mechanical Baby

Mr Sketch
    Shimon & Andy C - Firewire
    Brockie & Ed Solo - Turntable 1
    DJ Die - Clear Skyz
    Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
    Red One - Strangled Duck (Origin Unknown Remix)
    Dom & Roland - Can't Punish me

Kola Nut
    DJ Zinc - Citizens
    Kamanchi - Stay
    Solid State - Just A Vision (Marcus Intalex & ST Files Remix)
    Optical - Slip Thru
    Twisted Individual - Muzik (Wales)
    Shimon & Andy C - Skirmish

Stimpy
    Capone - Tudor Rose
    Reprazent - Watching Windows (Dies Gnarly Instrumental)
    Cybin - Roller
    Future Forces Inc - Strontium Jazz (Dillinja Remix)
    Breakbeat Era - Breakbeat Tera
    Souljah - Fade 2 Black

Law
    Photek - UFO (J Majik Remix)
    Nucleus - Return To Forever
    Alaska & Nucleus - The Nautilus
    Seba - Valley Of The Moomins
    Source Direct - Tailor Made
    Photek - Rings Around Saturn (Peshay & Decoder Remix)

J Rolla
    Dillinja - Accurist
    Ils & Solo - Frozen (Dom & Roland Remix)
    Dom & Roland - Imagination
    Polar - Mass Mysterior
    Optical - Moving 808s
    Ed Rush & Optical - Lifespan (x2)

Oh shit! Amen

This is the kind of nostalgia trip I'm well in the mood for. Cheers for the heads up L*o.

It was Duder who needed the musical massage, to soothe the lad's fevered and virulently anti-Tory brain.

Probably he listened to some introspective doomcore with furrowed brow, beady eyes darting back and forth across bloodshot whites; clenched tight into a taut ball of fury, necked three tins of Crucial Brew, orbs of glistening moisure forming on ice-cold forhead whilst shouting "What's for tea, mother", and then (cont. P94)[/b]

It dragged on for so long I ended up watching that Synth Brittania series on youtube... quite fitting in a way, and got me thinking that the one good thing about the Tories in power is that historically speaking, music seems to have been better under them cunts.

not that i expect a quick reply, i know you Brits are planted in front of your telly's watching Fulham, but here we go:

as i have just finished Spycatcher, i am wondering what the implications this 'coalition' will have for MI5: who is bugging whom in number 10?

i can imagine the post office will be installing a lot of new 'lines' in the corridors of power in the coming weeks.

i know you Brits are planted in front of your telly's watching Fulham

Why must Lily Allen cry?

Interviewer: Your songs feel happier now. Are you less angry than you used to be?
    Dizzee Rascal: Less f*cking angry? Why the f*ck would you ask me that, man? Seriously, less angry? You want less angry? Sh*t. I'll give you less f*cking angry, man. I'm happy, alright? I am f*cking happy these days. So f*cking what, man?

who is bugger[/b]ing whom in number 10?

Anybody not listen to that J.Rocc rare-groove mix For Supreme Take 2?

Never heard of it.

Now, @ NZ A***

WELLINGTON, New Zealand - New Zealand?s leader is in hot water after he joked that he would have been on the menu if he had attended a dinner with a Maori tribe that has a history of cannibalism.

Prime Minister John Key?s quip at a tourism conference further soured relations with the Tuhoe, already at a boil over their bid to win back tribal lands confiscated by the government 150 years ago.

Key cited the dispute at a tourism conference, saying, ?The good news was that I was having dinner with Ngati Porou as opposed to their neighboring iwi (tribe), which is Tuhoe - in which case I would have been the dinner.?

Teh lulz. Speak on it.

Where is fishmonger dude when you need him?

Never heard of it.

In the post.

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    Anybody not listen to that J.Rocc rare-groove mix For Supreme Take 2?

sick as a parrot, cheers for the headsup

at the moment my fave jrocc mix is that "4 track chaos" one off his soundcloud.. postmoreofthosejroccifyourlurking

Nick, do the decent thing and post up a divshare of your 'special' mix.

i'd rather share with a tiny group of nerds thanks, is that okay?

at the moment my fave jrocc mix is that "4 track chaos" one off his soundcloud..

linky?

at the moment my fave jrocc mix is that "4 track chaos" one off his soundcloud..

linky?

ermmm try erm... soundcloud.com/jrocc/4-track-chaos

u'll have to be quick he takes em down after a few days innit

Cool, just had a listen to his MJ remix http://soundcloud.com/jrocc/remember-the-maxx

I think I'm feelin' it.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Haha ha, Euroland is kinda confusing for 'Merimen.

Never heard of it.

Now, @ NZ A***

WELLINGTON, New Zealand - New Zealand?s leader is in hot water after he joked that he would have been on the menu if he had attended a dinner with a Maori tribe that has a history of cannibalism.

Prime Minister John Key?s quip at a tourism conference further soured relations with the Tuhoe, already at a boil over their bid to win back tribal lands confiscated by the government 150 years ago.

Key cited the dispute at a tourism conference, saying, ?The good news was that I was having dinner with Ngati Porou as opposed to their neighboring iwi (tribe), which is Tuhoe - in which case I would have been the dinner.?

Teh lulz. Speak on it.

Where is fishmonger dude when you need him?

HAHA.

ok, the last time i lived in NZ Jim Bolger was PM so we are talking a looooong time ago.

im shamed to say that i know more about English, US and Euro politics than i do NZ.

big stupid mistake, i dont think too many people will take it too seriously, i know the Gov is in negotiations with the Tuhoe tribe about land ownership.

Uruwera national park to be precise:

it all comes back to the treaty of Waitangi, the most contentious peice of documentation in the countrys history.

if you care, read about the shameless colonial pommy bastards and their so-called treaty here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Waitangi

the Government is attempting (as all NZ govts do) to settle Maori grievances related to the treaty, since Maori are a tribal people, this process has to start from scratch with each and every tribe, its the Tuhoes time now and the PM put his foot in it during this negotiation.

he'll cop some flack, probably end up swaying on a couple points and then itll be business as usual.

the shameless colonial pommy bastards and their so-called treaty here:

I hereby formally apologise for actions and events that occurred before I was born.

Anyone catch that Boy George play and the 80s revisited show on 2 last night?

Excellent viewing.
    Had to dig out and spin 'Do You Believe in the Westworld' in honour of the one Kirk Brandon upon the witching hour. And 'Karma Chameleon' and 'Time' remain two of the finest examples of all that is good about pop music. They'll get a spin tonight.

You must deal?