WE FINNA GET PAID!!!

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This is outrageous, he is finna get paid, hopefully he gets a good lawyer.
    Look me in my eye, WHAT YOU LOOKED ME IN MY EYE!? (THROAT TACKLE) YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!
    Cops can suck my dick.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I bet you the officer's dick was hard while he was harassing those brothas. Redneck types like him enjoy flexing their authority over Black dudes, given their prejudice and unconscious fears (i.e., Black dudes are "dangerous"). He probably gave wifey a good bangin' that night at the crib.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Options
    That cop should receive a suspension and have to undergo anger management AND a program that deals with racism (if it exists). He's clearly a racist and abusing his power.

• Hey,

I bet you the officer's dick was hard while he was harassing those brothas. Redneck types like him enjoy flexing their authority over Black dudes, given their prejudice and unconscious fears (i.e., Black dudes are "dangerous"). He probably gave wifey a good bangin' that night at the crib.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yeah..absolutely disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that shit is from here in S.C...I know they've made a big deal about the pants saggin' thing here..and I could definitely see that asshole being a local copper.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    How is it illegal to walk around with your underware hanging out?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    How is it illegal to walk around with your underware hanging out?

in some counties it is considered indecent exposure.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    An Aiken County Sheriff???s Office deputy has been fired and charged with attacking a teenager this weekend and jailing him on trumped-up charges.

Jeffrey S. Nation, 40 is charged with assault and battery and misconduct in office, said Lt. Michael Frank, an Aiken County Sheriff???s Office spokesperson.

On Sunday, the deputy arrested Lorenzo Williams Jr., 18, of Richmond Circle in New Ellenton, claiming the 18-year-old tried to head butt him when he stopped him walking in the area of Green and Jackson streets.

Williams never tried to head butt the deputy, Frank said. The incident was captured on police video and there was no such attempted attack, he added.

Williams was with a few other teens when the deputy told him to pull up his sagging pants. Rather than doing that, Williams pulled his shirt down to cover his exposed underwear, Frank said.

???At that point, Nation stopped the car and got out and asked the man for his ID,??? he added.

Williams was standing at the hood of the patrol car during the interview on the
    side of the road when the deputy struck Williams in the throat, Frank said.

It was unprovoked, he added.

• An Aiken County Sheriff???s Office deputy has been fired and charged with attacking a teenager this weekend and jailing him on trumped-up charges.

Jeffrey S. Nation, 40 is charged with assault and battery and misconduct in office, said Lt. Michael Frank, an Aiken County Sheriff???s Office spokesperson.

On Sunday, the deputy arrested Lorenzo Williams Jr., 18, of Richmond Circle in New Ellenton, claiming the 18-year-old tried to head butt him when he stopped him walking in the area of Green and Jackson streets.

Williams never tried to head butt the deputy, Frank said. The incident was captured on police video and there was no such attempted attack, he added.

Williams was with a few other teens when the deputy told him to pull up his sagging pants. Rather than doing that, Williams pulled his shirt down to cover his exposed underwear, Frank said.

???At that point, Nation stopped the car and got out and asked the man for his ID,??? he added.

Williams was standing at the hood of the patrol car during the interview on the
    side of the road when the deputy struck Williams in the throat, Frank said.

It was unprovoked, he added.

Sounds as if he might have got paid