last time you got in a FIGHT

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
youngEINSTEIN Said:about 7 years ago. i don't know if i got any good hits in but dude punched me in the collar bone and it hurt for about 2 weeks.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    3rd grade

• khadirkhadir 38 Posts
    I was on Rainier Ave. in Seattle about 4 years ago and this dude wouldn't drive when the light turned green. I'm getting upset because it went red then green again and this mf'er is still not driving so I start yelling at him. He finally starts driving and we end up at the next light with our cars lined up next to each other.

He starts yelling "I hate you white muthafuckas, I'm tired of you muthafuckas". This dude was a Jamaican dred and was he pissed! I grew up in a Jamaican neighborhood in Chicago(definitely don't look like it with my white ass) so I start calling him pussyclot and bloodclots etc...

Then dude jumps out of the car and starts coming towards me(I'm in the passenger seat, my girl is driving). He was so blinded by anger he wasn't thinking as he came toward me. I opened the door at the perfect moment and smashed him in the knees. Then I got out and proceeded to pummel him until he was bloody. After that I jumped in the car and took off. I guess he thought I was one of you wimpy Seattle dudes lol.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    He was so blinded by my correct usage and pronunciation of jamaican patois and slang that he wasn't thinking as he came toward me. I opened the door at the perfect moment and smashed him in his bomboclot knees.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I guess he thought I was one of you wimpy Seattle dudes lol.

who exactly are you referring to?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    November. My toenail hung on till end of March though.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I was on Rainier Ave. in Seattle about 4 years ago and this dude wouldn't drive when the light turned green. I'm getting upset because it went red then green again and this mf'er is still not driving so I start yelling at him. He finally starts driving and we end up at the next light with our cars lined up next to each other.

He starts yelling "I hate you white muthafuckas, I'm tired of you muthafuckas". This dude was a Jamaican dred and was he pissed! I grew up in a Jamaican neighborhood in Chicago(definitely don't look like it with my white ass) so I start calling him pussyclot and bloodclots etc...

Then dude jumps out of the car and starts coming towards me(I'm in the passenger seat, my girl is driving). He was so blinded by anger he wasn't thinking as he came toward me. I opened the door at the perfect moment and smashed him in the knees. Then I got out and proceeded to pummel him until he was bloody. After that I jumped in the car and took off. I guess he thought I was one of you wimpy Seattle dudes lol.
    I've done that with the car door before. it's the perfect height to make dudes go down spaghetti legs style. Carefull with those Jamaicans though. I had one street vendor dude chase me with a knife through union square after i threw my coffee on him.

last fight i was in was with a cab driver. i broke my hand.

• khadirkhadir 38 Posts

I was referring to 90% of the dudes in Seattle. You know the skinny indie fake punker types that pollute that town. I felt like a giant when I lived out there and I'm only 6"2 205.

• Probably around 6 years ago. It was some dumb graff related beef shit..and honestly it didn't go too well for me (a shitload of xanax + a shitload of liquor and trying to fight a dude hopped up on meth = a tough fight for me to win!). In all honesty, I would still like to do it over..this time sober. Granted, I haven't been in THAT many fights, but I had never really lost a fight up until that point. Honestly, i'm angry now just thinking about that night. It's all a blur (thanks to the large amount of xannies I ingested) and I really can't remember any details, but looking in the mirror at a bloodied and knotted up/head face the next morning pretty much told me I lost.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    it was like 4 years ago
    2 of us vs 5 of them
    it actually worked out pretty good considering.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts

He's talking about the average Seattleite...think DeeRock, or some other such soft looking type.

He's totally right, though. I'll actually talk to people I don't know, which makes me Alpha Male #1 in my neighborhood...I'm not road-raging on Jamaicans, by any means, but I'll be like "hey mister could you please respect the personal space of the other bus riders and refrain from further flatulence" or whatever: which makes me the loud-mouthed Brooklyn guy or some shit up here, trussit...Seattle Proper is a mall.

My last "fight": I was 86'd from some bar (totally not drunk tho comeon bro just gimme another one comeon bro wtf), and was almost run over in the street when I walked out (I swear: I wasn't stumbling out into the street or anything too insane). I offered a suggestion of where the car may want to journey next: "long walk off a short pier," or other such witticism. While walking across a parking lot 30 seconds later, the car swooped in front of me and three kids got out. They proceeded to botch the easiest beat-down in Street History, being completely incapable of stomping me in the slightest.

When I saw that two kids were kind of hovering, waiting for their more gung-ho leader to get me on the ground so they could kick me or whatever--and that they didn't have a bat or a knife or anything--I was kinda like hmm okay this may not be so bad AKA

I got put on the ground a couple of times; losing my hat and phone, but these kids sucked so bad that I was able to gather those dropped items, even in my inebriated state, without much more than a couple weak connections to the back of the head... My god they were horrible at fighting...

Anyways, the driver of the car realized after about a minute or two of me running around like Keystone Kops all around their car all cartooney, that they weren't going to killaman that night: they just didn't have it in them. He started yelling for the leader kid to get back in the car, "Marcus! Comeon Marcus the cops are gonna come here!" (this was a crowded street corner at 1am on a Friday night...not sure if the cops were coming, as it probably looked like drunk friends just rough housing [as my mom would call it], but it was a good bet) I remember yelling, "Marcus: you suck at beating people up! I am good'n'wasted and you haven't even hit me in my face!" LOL sprittysicc tho srsly

I ended up with a handful of eggs on the back of my head, but it was a joke. That's my last "fight."

If someone were to come into this room right now, and sock me in the jaw, I'd be cool with it. My deserved beat-downs in the reserve tank are WELL full dudes... I've had my nose broken a few times, but nothing close to making up for the collective wreck I've brought upon society...teflon don steez... I think it's my charisma or some shit.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    In all honesty, I would still like to do it over..this time sober.

i lost my last fight about 10 years ago, and only "real" one as an adult, and would like to do it over, although i don't remember much and am not sure if i would win in a do-over. at the time i was definitely in shape (basketball shape, not lifting shape) but buzzed and not in any way interested in fighting.

me and a buddy/teammate were looking for a spot in the parking lot of an ihop (post-partying...2am-ish) when some dudes beat us to a space. the reality was that our cars were equidistant but my friend in the passenger seat jokingly/drunkenly yelled out something about them stealing our spot as they got out of their car.

our car was blocking traffic and i wanted to just move on, but one of the guys literally said - - and started walking toward the ihop. i still did not give a shit, but my friend got out of the car. i think the dudes might have said one more time - and then my buddy shoved each of the other guys at the same time. seconds later, i had to jump on the guy who was second in line to my friend because the first dude was already pummeling him. it did not end well for either of us. in my defense, this was physically not a good matchup for me. the reason i want to do it over is because i had zero adrenaline and no reason for wanting to fight the guy. for my only real fight as an adult, i wanted it to be with someone i truly wished to beat down.

• Options
    Is that youtube vid of Ayres and Cosmo scrapping it out with some random people at night in Texas still floating around?

Ayres represented to the fullest in that--dropped some big ass dude.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    punched him in the dick

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    In my shop around February. Drunken fratboy spat on the floor in disgust on his way out the door (guess he didn't like the service he was receiving). I ran out after him where we scuffled for a bit. He then told me to go ahead and hit him if I dared. So I obliged, knocked the fight out of him and walked back to my store (cop car across the street meant I didn't want to hang around).
    He came back not 20 seconds later to apologize.

Some people... sheesh

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    10th grade, english class, kid pushed me so i ended it quickly with a shot to his neck. he fell to the floor unable to breath for a few seconds and never messed with me again.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    4th grade. Other dude was in 6th. All I remember was that it was during a soccer game. Every couple years my cousin reminds me about it. He says I won but it's all so vague to me.

I had a close call about a year or so ago. Old bouncer at the club found out I was messing with his ex. (I'm not THAT scandalous. I didn't know him too well but I asked her more than couple times if they were done. Turns out she was lying to me.) He found some incriminating evidence at her house one night. I woke up to a text giving me a heads up that he knew. Holmes threw her laptop and punched a hole in her wall. I called her and she explained that though they weren't together, they still "hung out" from time to time.

Rather then wait for him to come talk to me, I walked straight over to the new club he bounced and said "I heard you wanted to talk to me." Dude was pissed and confused. Guess he wasn't expecting that. We walked out back in the dark ass alley and I told him right off the bat "I'm not here to apologize. I did nothing wrong" meanwhile waiting for dude to swing on me. Dude's literally twice my size. "WTF?! I thought we were boys??" "Ummm...no," I said, which pissed him off even more. I said "Look, it happened. Sucks you found out the way you did, but she said you were done. You need to clear that up with her." Then I headed back toward the club. He stopped me and said "I don't want you coming in tonight." I said "that's cool, I'm playing tonight anyways ( at the club across the street)." In retrospect, I was kind of a smart ass about the whole thing.

Anyways, a couple weeks later I go to his club to see a friend DJ. Dude spots me after about ten minutes and heads straight for me. He pushed me and said "I thought I told you not to come in here?!" I push him back "f*ck you! It's not your decision to make!" Club was sardine-packed so at this point people are watching and our friends are holding us back. The 6 ft tatted-up fightin' ass straight-up hardcore thug manager of the club (who I used to be cool with but not anymore due 'cause I don't take anybody's shit) walks over, throws the bouncer against the wall and shuts his sh*t down. Tells him to get back to work then comes over and tells me I'm welcome in HIS club any time.

Since then, bouncer dude's been fired from 3-4 clubs in that same area for fighting. He comes in to my new spot every couple weeks and we just ignore each other. Though I do smile a little when I see him dancing while I'm DJing. His ex-girl - still a friend of mine - lives in the Bay Area and takes sessy internet pictures for a living. Unfortunately, we missed each other by a day in NY a couple weeks ago.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    soulstrut is a bunch of tough guys!

I haven't been in a fight since junior or senior year of high school. It was an easy fight though that ended in a stomping

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    last saturday morning after coming home. broke up some domestic shit on the street between a dude and a girl. he had her cornered, up against the wall with his hands around her throat, yellin at her. i caught lumps.

• minimini 879 Posts
    18 years ago.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Herm, I would like to see a pixar version of your posts.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Is that youtube vid of Ayres and Cosmo scrapping it out with some random people at night in Texas still floating around?

Damn. How'd I miss that? PLAESE somebody bring this back!!!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Damn. How'd I miss that? PLAESE somebody bring this back!!!

low-bee forums

search: dick punch

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Ha ha! That would be awesome! But not PG-rated.

I should add that I am NOT a fighter and definitely not aggressive. I seriously expected for dude to pummel me. But...I also know I did nothing wrong and I am not afraid to clear my name regardless of who I have to face.

Speaking of which, the tatted up manager from the story above crept up behind me and put me in a headlock shortly after that over some club drama. Dude rolls with a gang that's on some bully sh*t. They asked me to cancel my weekly because it conflicted with their busiest night even though they had done the EXACT same thing to my most successful weekly a few months prior.Of course, I said no. It was the only night I was offered. The next day 3 big ass tatted up biker looking dudes "politely" asked the owner to change his night. He did. My friend/DJ partner ( who, coincidentally, was the DJ for their busiest night) walked over and quit their club. (He hates all that silly drama too.) Of course, they were even MORE pissed. Showed up to my night, put me in the aforementioned headlock on the crowded dancefloor and said something threatening (can't remember what exactly).

What did I do? Ran outside after him and said "The f*ck was that about?! YOU did the foul sh*t! I did nothing wrong!" Blah blah blah...I swear my ego's gonna get me killed one of these days.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    About three years ago, a couple of corny looking dudes were making comments about my friend's hat (which was "funny" if you think hats in general are funny), so I stepped up sternly but reasonably politely. A couple of moments later I found myself on the ground. Turns out the other guy was an experienced wrestler, and thus I saw no need to continue the "fight"...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    About a year ago I had a couple of my Seattle skater homies in town and after a long day of drinking many cans of Joose at the A's game, we went out in North Beach. We're at an Irish Pub called O'Reilly's and not a minute after ordering drinks, these 2 massive Samoan dudes knock them out of our hands with their elbows as they're barreling towards the door. My scrapper friend got in their face, but these guys were HUGE so I did everything I could to hold him back. A British friend of theirs and I diffuse the situation before it gets out of hand. Turns out they're 15 dudes on a professional rugby team from Las Vegas in town for a game... they're clearly just looking to pick a fight. They leave and I thank my lucky starts it didn't erupt...

Well 5 minutes later we're still standing near the door when one of the guys walks back in the bar, picks up an empty pint glass and point blank chucks it at the back of my friend's head. He goes down in an explosion of glass and dome. At the same time, 2 of the big Samoan guys had gone in the other door to push us outside the front door where the whole rest of the rugby team is waiting for us. The bouncer gets smoked in this whole process so we're on our own... 15 professional rugby players against 3 skateboarders... not good! They're mostly focusing on my friend who was in their face, but we're all getting pummeled. My buddy goes down on the ground hard so I pick him up... as he stands and turns around, the big Samoan hits him square with a massive uppercut that lifts my friend completely horizontal to the ground like Brad Pitt in Snatch. He's out cold with blood just exploding out of his face. I get down there to try to help him out when I see the same dude that hit him go for an American History X curb stomp on his face... luckily I managed to tackle the guy's leg right before he made contact because I honestly think it could have been a fatal blow considering the size of the guy plus the force of the stomp plus the damage that had already been done. After that, they all bail... cops and ambulance show up to take my 2 friends to the hospital... luckily I was in okay enough shape to walk it off with some minor cuts and bruises.

So these f*ckheads got away, but dumbasses told us who they were earlier so we went online to the team's website and pointed them all out to the cops. Doi!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    you might've had a chance if you sk9er homies weren't Seattlites...

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Goddamn Ivan. I'm glad you're all still alive.

Last, and only time I got in a fight was in 4th grade and uh, it wasn't much of a fight. This dickwad kid's dad was unsucessfully trying to date my mom, and I had it out for him. I rolled up with my backpack full of books to the basketball court and clocked him over the head and just kept going at him. I walked away and hid somewhere for awhile, and then later in the day when the kid tried telling the teachers, no one would believe him because it was so out of character for me, and he was the one picking all the fights.

I came damn close to getting in a fight the other day though when some European f*cktard insulted my English as I translated between Portuguese and English for his drunk ass friend who was trying to buy cocaine off my friend from the favela. If he hadn't been about 6 5" 240 it would have been on, I swear.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I don't really get into fights. I smacked a friend across the face pretty hard for startling me once, though.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    3rd grade

LOL! Me too.

• HumanacatHumanacat 177 Posts
    fight free for 8 months