last time you got in a FIGHT

2»

Comments

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    a kid in high school WANTED to fight me and a crowd gathered around. i wasn't into it at all so i just kicked him in the nuts as hard as i could and then walked off. He never fusked with me after that.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Is that youtube vid of Ayres and Cosmo scrapping it out with some random people at night in Texas still floating around?

Ayres represented to the fullest in that--dropped some big ass dude.

Damn. How'd I miss that? PLAESE somebody bring this back!!!

low-bee forums

search: dick punch

tried. don't see it. link PLAESE??????

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

So these f*ckheads got away, but dumbasses told us who they were earlier so we went online to the team's website and pointed them all out to the cops. Doi!

If ya'll had your boards you would have been straight.

I can't say I have ever really been in a fight. I mean I punched a couple kids in 3rd grade, but that doesn't count. Growing up a Quaker with a bleeding disorder I was pretty good at staying out of fights.

• Options
    Is that youtube vid of Ayres and Cosmo scrapping it out with some random people at night in Texas still floating around?

low-bee forums

search: dick punch

tried. don't see it. link PLAESE??????

Le drunken beatdown. Check Ayres at the end and how calm dude is after the scrap.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    that does not count as a fight. if it does, let me recalculate and say i've been in dozens.

a fight is where there is a clear winner and loser. either someone gets knocked out, or there is some type of mercy given to the guy who is losing by the guy who is winning.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

That shit was pretty choice. The post-tussle commentary was awesome as well. I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

• Options
    Where's Cosmo? I want to hear his account of all this.