how far is your JOB from your HOME

2»

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    My commute is a little less than an hour door-to-door, except for Fridays when my commute is about 10 steps (from bed to couch).

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    half hour off season
    almost 40 minutes in the middle of the summer
    saturdays forgetaboutit

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Less than 1 mile = 30 minutes in slow walk pace.

• less than 2 blocks away

• 2.5 miles

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    6 blocks.

I'll just go into the bathroom and dip my nuts in the sink to cool off for a bit, it's no thing...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I can see my job from my bedroom window

Me too.

I meant my job, not yours.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    7 min. drive

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    15 miles

• chasechase 767 Posts
    5 min drive

• ArksArks 133 Posts
    10 blocks

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hour by train plus 15 minute stride both ends. I used to work within a minutes walk from my house and, to be honest, I actually don't mind the journey most days as long as there are no major delays.
    Yes it means you get up earlier and get home later but the travel gives me ample time to listen to all the music I've ripped, catch up on the papers and read a good book. This wind up and wind down time means that I can normally manage to keep the stresses of work separate from my home life.

Hmm, this sunshine is making me extremely touchy feely with my emotions today.

Actually scratch all of the above. Stuck at the station last night in the heat due to some selfish twat's decision to throw themselves in front of a train during rush hour and watching the sunset and my evening chilling in the garden disappear I decided that commuting can go F*ck itself.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    20 minutes on foot.
    5 minutes on my bike.
    4 minutes in a car full or raers.