Last Time u ate w/ Black Folks?

2»

Comments

• White folks eat dinner like this.
    Black folks eat dinner like this.

It's funny because it's true!!!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Several years ago and was seriously disappointed by the absence of any grape soda. I might try again soon. Is there an invite wrapped up in this somewhere?

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    my girl and I had black folks over for Thanksgiving dinner...does that count?

NO, but u will receive a one year supply of Mr.T cereal.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    lmao'd @ 'you sound hungry'

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    White folks eat dinner like this.
    Black folks eat dinner like this.

So am I racist if I never ate with a black family in their home?

You should pay black actors to be a family so they can eat in your house.

Seriously dude, not having black people eat in your house like like, David Duke-ish.

What if I've eaten dinner and stayed the night at my friend's house and vice-versa? My friend is black and his live-in girlfriend is white. Seriously, I need to get a pass from Batmon.

Did she cook?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    damn this is a good question too. I done everything except that, I hope the opportunity is there still one day. This might be a good opening line at a stand up, party, or bar.

• i'm black and exclusively eat with white folks

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    So am I racist if I never ate with a black family in their home?

You should pay black actors to be a family so they can eat in your house.

Seriously dude, not having black people eat in your house like like, David Duke-ish.

What if I've eaten dinner and stayed the night at my friend's house and vice-versa? My friend is black and his live-in girlfriend is white. Seriously, I need to get a pass from Batmon.

Family, dude. Anyone can pay a random black guy to be their "friend" so they can eat dinner and spend the night.

I call racist! OOooooOOOooohhhh soooo racist.

And better question is, when was the last time you guys have eaten a black woman?

No cunnilingus with a black woman = racist. Racist!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    never

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I ate with Blacks earlier this evening. Some of my best friends are Black, plus I have Black people in my family.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    guys holler at me when there's Last Time u ate w/ Indian Folks thread thanks peace

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    guys holler at me when there's Last Time u ate w/ Indian Folks thread thanks peace

Do you get my joke, Marco?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'm actually a little surprised you would even justify this thread with a post...

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'm actually a little surprised you would even justify this thread with a post...

Hey Graf,

This thread is silly, but I thought my post was a funny inside joke. I'm getting older and giving less of a shit about such stuff. People will be who they are and my righteous indignation will not change many them, as I've found over the years.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Graf,

This thread is silly, but I thought my post was a funny inside joke. I'm getting older and giving less of a shit about such stuff. People will be who they are and my righteous indignation will not change many them, as I've found over the years.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'm kind of amused that its "unusual". I mean I get why for some people, but from my perspective its funny.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Graf,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'm kind of amused that its "unusual". I mean I get why for some people, but from my perspective its funny.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Graf,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Whoa where did you get a pic of my girlfriend?????

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    Another quality interracial love thread courtesy of Grafwritah and Batmon