I'm baaaack!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Work and life have been nuts. I was pretty much off-line here for a good couple months.Ready to start wilin' out again.

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I see Batmon's moderator intimidation campaign is beginning to bear fruit.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Where in the World is:

DCastillo?

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    yo raj,playin cricket this summer?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    you know, cricket was on TV alot when I was in Taiwan. My question about cricket is this:

"Cricket... WTF?"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Where in the World is:

DCastillo?

good question. Dude's been AWOL for years now

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Danno3000 = Audi5000

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Danno3000 = Audi5000

Yep, I've been trying to buy a record from him for, oh, about 3 or 4 months!

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Where in the World is:

DCastillo?

good question. Dude's been AWOL for years now

Real World Moves. Saw DCastlevania in Chicago a few months back -- looking good, doing well, eating gaylords.

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Danno3000 = Audi5000

Yep, I've been trying to buy a record from him for, oh, about 3 or 4 months!

sold a record to him a little while ago...

nice to know Raj is back as long as he isn't now one of Batmon's aliases

• HamHam 872 Posts
    where in the world is carmen san diego yeahh

yo theres a bird in here

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    you know, cricket was on TV alot when I was in Taiwan. My question about cricket is this:

"Cricket... WTF?"

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Watch the little dudes scatter, the Big Boss is back in town.

Cricket: lovely game. the deal at school was to try to be a fielder so you could be out of earshot of Mr Gear the sadistic PE teacher, then we would smoke joints and shoot the shit. bowling was fun too: clock that concrete hard ball as fast as you could aiming straight for some poor kids' head. batting was rubbish because Mr Gear would always be yelling at you.

I took a cricket all full force to the sack when i was 12. woke up in the hospital. My best friend Simon told the whole school i had my nuts amputated.

Cricket is great when you are wasted.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

That's probably the only time the rules make any sense.

That's probably the only time the rules make any sense.

There are rules?

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    The gym I use is in the Gloucestershire Cricket grounds so I get to watch all the games for free and it's very telling that many of the people watching it are drunk. Quite a dull sport but it's fun to get drunk and talk shit in the sun.

I also got full speed my a cricket bat, but it was on the side of my head when some jackass spun 360 as he was trying to practice "slogging". Knocked me to the ground and took me a few minutes to stand up.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    law of diminishing returns states that at some point running that far just to throw a ball might be overdoing it a little bit. and can balls be that hard to hit with a big ass paddle?

Its not a ball, its a lump of lead encased in concrete.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Danno3000 = Audi5000

Na, I'm still here. Real world moves occasionally mean a hiatous from the strut. I'll get to the backlog of PMs I have this week. In the meantime, anyone can give me a shout at 416-453-2184.

Dan