Remember Fake Ass Nickname?

2»

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    confession time:

I was Stevie Wonder, and since that name/IP address was banned, its been a pain in the ass going through proxy servers when I am at home to get on the strut...plaese to unban that IP...I swear I will never ressurect the wonder again.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Raj should be the only one who can ban/un-ban

I was Stevie Wonder

I thought that was pretty funny.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Damn. My ban bets were hedged on Grafwritah being the next casualty of moderator fed uppance. I somehow thought I felt him disrupting the force.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    confession time:

I was Stevie Wonder, and since that name/IP address was banned, its been a pain in the ass going through proxy servers when I am at home to get on the strut...plaese to unban that IP...I swear I will never ressurect the wonder again.

post a link to a thread with a Stevie Wonder post so i can access the user profile.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    GARY YOU MUST BAN HEMOLD FOR OVERRIDING YOUR BAN

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    No. He (Grafw) is one of the people I am glad to see back on the Board after a long-ass absence (and despite some apparent and, I believe, natural behaviour modification from the first time round that I loved/hated).

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    confession time:

post a link to a thread with a Stevie Wonder post so i can access the user profile.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post1293187

thanks...proxy's pop ads were driving me insane

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    fakeass_nickname>dukeofeldridge

Hail yes. And my joke thread wasn't meant as a call 4 bAnHaMMeR. We used to collectively regulate on folks. You either got with the program, lurked or broke camp.
    Those days are long gone.

b/w on what Bassie said.

Hail yes. And my joke thread wasn't meant as a call 4 bAnHaMMeR. We used to collectively regulate on folks. You either got with the program, lurked or broke camp.

b/w on what Bassie said.

Day has been my favorite poster for a minute now.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    hi.

Day has been my favorite poster for a minute now.

Shadow, Shadow. Where did our love go?

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

You can't outdate change.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    GARY YOU MUST BAN HEMOLD FOR OVERRIDING YOUR BAN

Hemol is a moderhatter?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

b/w on what Bassie said.

DAMIEN LOOK! I DID IT ALL FOR YOU DAMIEN!!

hahahahahaha, I'm more proud of myself for actually starting an interesting thread than of my first ban!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

b/w on what Bassie said.

DAMIEN LOOK! I DID IT ALL FOR YOU DAMIEN!!

hahahahahaha, I'm more proud of myself for actually starting an interesting thread than of my first ban!

Where is the interesting thread you started?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Right next to all his records.

MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Right next to all his records.

MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!

MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!MUH FUKKIN ZIIIING!!!

smilesmile

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Damn. My ban bets were hedged on Grafwritah being the next casualty of moderator fed uppance. I somehow thought I felt him disrupting the force.

Oh yes I've been totally wild an offensive lately.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    No. He (Grafw) is one of the people I am glad to see back on the Board after a long-ass absence (and despite some apparent and, I believe, natural behaviour modification from the first time round that I loved/hated).

Umm, thank you, I think?

And the behavior modification comes more from being beaten down by the world for a few years inbetween.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lol yea chrysalis is a bitch

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Should I un-ban him or something? That's RAJ's call. I don't feel like doing it. But my power high has sorta worn off so now I want to ban somebody else.

Then next person to post in this thread will get teh ban.

oh yeah... i'm feeling good already.... all tingly inside......mmmm, its warm.....

• I actually need to be banned, spend way too much time here, so fork it.

DO IT.

Wait, I can still lurk tho, right?

I don't really post much, fusk it.

WAIT!

I do get some good answers to dumb qustions here...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Banning here, is usually for people that don't know when to quit.

lol
    so its more of an intervention thing, for their own good. :-P

Actually what are the bannable offences? For real, cus I dont want to cross no lines but I think I may have stepped on them a few times I think...

Like if I say Dj Yella was a better producer than Dre...will i get in trouble?

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Banning here, is usually for people that don't know when to quit.

ban for improper comma usage

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I actually need to be banned, spend way too much time here, so fork it.

DO IT.

Wait, I can still lurk tho, right?

I don't really post much, fusk it.

WAIT!

I do get some good answers to dumb qustions here...

The power is coursing through my blood.