US EBAY RECORD SELLING DUDES- ur new postage rates

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
what are you charging to your customers for postage, domestic and international, now that the rates have gone up? let me know, i don't feel like figuring this schitt out myself

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    You gotta do $4 for media killa cuz the man says so.
    Int'l, charge $13 for first class, $28 priority intl, and $35 express.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    You gotta do $4 for media killa cuz the man says so.
    Int'l, charge $13 for first class, $28 priority intl, and $35 express.

thx
    what about for more than one lp?
    what about priority in the US?

more info from others too pleeze

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    $13 for first class is cutting into my supplies - schitt just went up by about 60 cents.

Add $4/ea for additional LPs international... $17/$21/$25 etc

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
    I am going to do $14 for 1st class (plus $3/ea additional). Express is $37. When I factor in the cost of the mailer and pads I'll be lucky to break even with these prices but I don't want to have to charge more than that.

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    $3 domestic and $6 international for first class gets it done on 45s. Haven't had to mail an LP yet, so can't speak to that. Looks like Priority got a bigger bump up in price though, and the flat rate boxes have changed in size. Somebody let me know when USPS wises up and offers international delivery signature.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    The higher shipping costs get the better big and focused lists are gonna do.

Did the rate hike affect 45s at all? I'm used to doing flat rate $7 international shipping for 45s, regardless of how many purchased.

I thought EMS was delivery signature?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    what about canada?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It went up what, like 60 cents or something? Just hook up calculated shipping and you'll never have to think about it again.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    It went up what, like 60 cents or something? Just hook up calculated shipping and you'll never have to think about it again.

will i still be able to pad the "handling" charges if i hook up calculated shipping? that aspect of the process is not only essential, it's also

I think you can add a "handling" charge. no homo

-EMS is delivery w/signature.
    -Don't do calculator w/handling, cuz dudes rage in their tiger cage over handling. Just flat cost.
    -The rate hikes affected everything but express and priority, which were already hiked. Media, first class, parcel post all went up.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I charge $1.50 handling, which is basically what a mailer + 2 pads and a new poly sleeve cost me.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    I think you can add a "handling" charge. no homo
    [color:pink](page me) [/color]

Completely respectable, but unsure if customers view it as such.

CUSTOMERS CAN SUCK IT.

yes homo

• casbahcasbah 57 Posts
    HELLO WAT PRICE YOU SHIP ME?? MY POCKET LONELY CHILLY!!