10 Years!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Hey, It's official...wifey and I have been married 10 years today!!! Man, that 1st year was tough, adjustment-wise, but after then, it's been smooth sailing like Ron Isley. I want to big up love and commitment and many more years of wedded bliss with my loving wife.Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• HankScorpioHankScorpio 163 Posts
    Congrats, Big Stacks! I'll be joining the ranks of married folk this October...looking forward to it! Big upps to you and T*ni.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Congrats, Big Stacks! I'll be joining the ranks of married folk this October...looking forward to it! Big upps to you and T*ni.

Thanks, Hank!!! And congratulations to you too on your impending nuptials. Just remember that every day will not be peaches & cream, but a marriage built on love, trust, commitment, understanding, and communication will stand!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Options
    10 years is a long time! I love hearing about people who are still in love "after all these years".

All the best to you on a long and happy life together.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    10 years is a long time! I love hearing about people who are still in love "after all these years".

All the best to you on a long and happy life together.

Man, it's 10 years, not 50! You're going to give the man a complex!

Seriously though, congratulations!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    OH YES! well done man, in this day and age it is good to know there are people out there who are willing to stick at it and stay true to their commitment.

This year wifey and I celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and 10 years together.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    is it creepy if i ask you to post a pic.....specially since i'm NOT married?hahaha...

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    Ooooooooooooooops, BIG CONGRATS btw!! Woooooooooooooo!!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    is it creepy if i ask you to post a pic.....specially since i'm NOT married?hahaha...

If he won't I will. I have these sweet pics of me in leather assless chaps!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Congrats, P*t**c*! I'm going on 10 next May. Props. Lord knows it isn't always easy

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Congrats man! My wife and I just celebrated #4 on Thursday.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Hurray! Being married RULES!

• leonleon 883 Posts
    congratulations!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Congrats Stacks....you must be doing it right......this June will be 30 for my better half and I.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Congrats P*atrick!

The wife and I will be married 10 years next year.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Mazel Tov. Congrats on still being in love. It's a wonderful thing. Wife and I just celebrated 18 years together and 12th wedding anniversary coming up in July.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Congratulations, that is a decade down.

Coming up on year 3, and couldn't be happier. Married life is the GOOD LIFE.

• SaracenusSaracenus 671 Posts
    Congrats on your 10 years (the Tin / Aluminum anniversary).

on the 1st year being the roughest.

The wife and I are just past 5 ourselves (we've been together 8).

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Aint love grand?

I can't even imagine being single again.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    on the 1st year being the roughest.

Really? I got married last August and I'm loving married life so far.
    What's supposed to be so hard about the first year?

And congrats to you on your 10th anniversary, Big Stacks