2»

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    haha
    as long as theyre not shitting and pissing everywhere

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    nope

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Put a jar of marshmallow fluff out with a small opening. He'll get in, but he won't get out. Muthafusk a mouse.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    There must be some early Wu interlude that explains the whole process in detail.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    next time i will try one of these...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    mice/pest control threads have just surpassed headphone recommendations in frequency on this site.

btw

is Asher Roth the new Mark Ronson?

and.. what's Amy Whinehouse been up to?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    mice/pest control threads have just surpassed headphone recommendations in frequency on this site.

btw

is Asher Roth the new Mark Ronson?

and.. what's Amy Whinehouse been up to?

Apparently she's moving to St. Lucia "full time". I'm excited.

Didn't she fatten back up some? That would def. be an improvement for her.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    having a cat > not having a cat

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    get a manx cat, they love to hunt

• get a manx cat

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    No one has mentioned the peppermint extract method... you get it and mix it in some water and spray it everywere, the mice dont dig the smell...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    No one has mentioned the peppermint extract method... you get it and mix it in some water and spray it everywere, the mice dont dig the smell...

That or fox piss.

I actually just got done checking out underneath my back porch. It was interesting; there were layers and layers of mice and rat shit going back to the 1950s. That and a formerly fat, now flat, rat half buried. Excavated him and put him in the trash.

What was helpful though is I could see gaps underneath the porch where the little fuckers could come in. Looks like part of the foundation to it sank (probably not good but that's another subject) and there was a long stretch about half an inch wide. I'll have to fill those in.

Oh and there were sweet little tunnels in the dirt under there. Not sure if that is mouse/rat related or from something else like chipmunks. Also I have no idea how old they are - no telling.