Music You Lost Your Virginity Too

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
the Ramones - s/t LP. we were smoking cloves playing records at my gf's house. funny because i had never heard that music before but my lady was really into them and morrissey etc. i would of prefered the deele or some ewf.

Comments

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    curtis mayfield

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    First time was not so hot, but the second time I made sweet sweet love was to this track...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Damn, I can't remember. It was probably Kind of Blue. That was one of the few CD's I had that was conducive to that "mood." the rest were records, and I wasn't trying to get up in the middle and flip it over, naahmean?

Well, not the record anyway. nyuk nyuk.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Fleetwod Mac - Rumours. Probably the next 50 times as well, so that association isn't going away.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    no music ... just ballin'

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    I can't remember the first one but I do remember going back to my dorm room freshman year in college and doing it to "Feel Like Makin' Love" by Bad Company. Just call me Mr. Subtle (it worked though).

• ReedReed 97 Posts
    Little Beaver - Get Into The Party Life..... 2nd time having sex but better then the first 'cause i was just drunk and having fun. i felt really good getting it on to that song..

• 17 years old- virgin suicide soundtrack.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    asher roth

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    It was a mixtape of ambient techno type stuff. I don't remember most of what was on there but this song.

I clearly remember her stopping to say "Oh, I love this tune!" I wasn't quite sure how to take that.

Listening to this now fucks me up.

• dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    Motorhead

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    OH MY!! Really can't remember during (thank gawd....hahahaha) but know there was some metallica (old school) b4 for sure.....ooooooof

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• Theme to enter the dragon.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    girl was super into the throwing muses (art school chick!) and as i recall had 'the real ramona' on endless repeat in those days. though it may not have been playing whilst actual 1st doing the do was happening.

it actually had/has some good tracks on it as i recall. but good for sexing? dunno.

• I lost it to this...

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Can't recall.

I am quite certain, however, that TLC's "Creep" accompanied my first real kiss.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Nofx haha

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    ^^^

Show off

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Deftones

• still cant listen to 'glory box' without that shiver

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Grand Puba's "360 (What Goes Around)" video was on in the other room. I was done fast enough to catch the end of it!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    That first D'angelo...

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i think it was the first bomb the bass record

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    first time was with a older woman (36). she put on the live album before we got down to business. she laughed when this song came on.
    betty looks like a member of whodini with that hat.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    first time was with a older woman (36).we got down to business.

How much was it per hour?