Comments

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    Talk show scene looks f*cking insane

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    scene in the army barracks look hysterical.

"dolce and gabbanna, hello..."

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Richard Bey still has a show?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Is this a good look for the gheys?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Brilliant.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Ron Paul @ 2:20

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    "Train to Auschwitz"!!

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    that talk show part looks to be one of the 'bits'

is the audience real? i hope so.....

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    "how do you defend yourself against a man with 2 dildo's?"

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Can't wait!

• richard bey!!!!!! hopefully bruno will be part of a mr. puniverse contest and bey will quote shakespeare to show folks that he's "serious."

• I cannot WAIT FOR THIS! I don't care who gets offended by his material..I think the dude is brilliant.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    richard bey!!!!!! hopefully bruno will be part of a mr. puniverse contest and bey will quote shakespeare to show folks that he's "serious."

richard bey still has a tv show??? where?

• richard bey!!!!!! hopefully bruno will be part of a mr. puniverse contest and bey will quote shakespeare to show folks that he's "serious."

i don't know if he has a show or not. it might be a show that is staged to elicit reactions from the crowd. i cannot think of anybody who could deliver like bey, except maybe timothy stack.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    I cannot WAIT FOR THIS! I don't care who gets offended by his material..I think the dude is brilliant.

i don't know if he has a show or not. it might be a show that is staged to elicit reactions from the crowd. i cannot think of anybody who could deliver like bey, except maybe timothy stack.

he's no longer doing a regular show - they just brought him back for the the scene of the movie. the audience reactions are 100% real.