The Dream - Love Vs. Money

1235»

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Sweat it out is cool but 12play is totally the most fun - the lyrics sound so perfectly tossed off & specific

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

Sweat it out is cool but 12play is totally the most fun - the lyrics sound so perfectly tossed off & specific

Do u think it should be a single/video?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I don't think its a future hit or anything. That whole section is pretty much understated album tracks / a suite so I don't think most of it is really radio play material although it would be kind of cool to see an ambitious 'fancy' vid - but the ambitious hype williams 'walking on the moon' vid is trash.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I loved a rawer, stripped down version of "Right Side" that leaked before the album was finished, but the one on the album ended up coming off as kinda overproduced to me.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I dunno guys, i cant really listen to 90% of this stuff. Srsly?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    arent u all about nu-kanye?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I loved a rawer, stripped down version of "Right Side" that leaked before the album was finished, but the one on the album ended up coming off as kinda overproduced to me.
    how do u mean? a huge part of the appeal to this stuff is that it sounds real 'overproduced' (glossy/sumptuous/detailed) but maybe u mean it in a difft way?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    how do u mean? a huge part of the appeal to this stuff is that it sounds real 'overproduced' (glossy/sumptuous/detailed) but maybe u mean it in a difft way?

Having been familiar w/the barebones track I didn't like the way it was 'finished' for the album - just a bunch of layers added that didn't add anything to the song, so they ended up taking away from it.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    mr yeah is crazy. he's building on as much as he's biting kells.