The Place Where I Dwell

2»

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    i was watching that national geographic doc on WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS GANGS or some such and according to them, ms started at seoul park. i like it though. especially since i smashed up my car last year. my 4th one. anyways, its centrally located and right near a trainline, which is mildly convenient.

Yo, I used to sell trees to some ms folls. Drove over there every day for a while. Then I saw that documentary and said, holy shit! I go to that street everyday. Near the Taco Bell. Those fools patrol that area like they hood cops or something.

They built a new skate plaza at LaFayette park so I'll be there a lot. Mid City is cool, too. My boy has a mini ramp over there. Mad chill neighborhood.

I go over to both those neighborhoods a lot.

Where I dwell.

Kisses

Concrete Palm

Fairfax Village

P9210012.jpg

Familiar

Welcome

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

Oops, my bad!!! I was just big-upping my area of Dirty Jerz as a cool place to live. My wife and I call it "home" now. It's a great feeling and we were sick of moving around.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'm just teasing. I'm so glad to hear you are happy in your new home. It is a wonderful feeling indeed.

I love living here too.

Farmland to the west:

Sandy Hook to the east:

Cold War era Nike missile base overlooking Sandy Hook and NY Harbor. My pops-in-law worked there in the 70s dismantling bombs.

And lots of Weird NJ type ish. Here's an abandoned psychiatric hospital across the street from where I went to camp.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I moved to LA in October and loving it. This is a 10 minute walk from my house where you can see strutters pretending to fistfight:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I moved to LA in October and loving it. This is a 10 minute walk from my house where you can see strutters pretending to fistfight:

Mousie = swoooooon.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    I live in Melbourne, Aus.

I thought you lived in Syd for some reason. Hi!

I live in Brunswick. Lived there for just over 3 months and I can see myself living here for many more years.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts

I live in Brunswick. Lived there for just over 3 months and I can see myself living here for many more years.

Yeah, Melbourne born and raised. Only visit Syd for fam once a year.

You've been in Melb or brunswick specific for 3months?? Non too shabby at all good ole brunswick!!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Been holding it down in Waretown NJ for the past 8 years. I live a mile from the bay.

close to the pine barons

across the bay is tha barnegat inlet and long beach island

where i work

my home away from home

beach haven

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

Major Oak in Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood's hideout (allegedly)):

i saw a show on discovery channel about legends and they talked about this tree as well as some old pub and they even showed robin of loxley's grave. i've been wanting to go there since seeing that show....

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    The view from my rooftop after the hurricane

Took this shot from the bathroom window one night when the hill above me was ablaze.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

Yeah, Melbourne born and raised. Only visit Syd for fam once a year.

You've been in Melb or brunswick specific for 3months?? Non too shabby at all good ole brunswick!!

Melbourne, born and raised also. I used to live in Hawthorn.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    El Paso, TX

freeway and juarez

downtown theater

just outside my work

bonus beat:
    this guy:

riding his harley around town