Comments

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

Great finds!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Damn Adam, ill finds.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    just got elkin & nelson in the mail.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    What is that Elephants Memory album like?

funky or bluesy rock, has a slow track Baddest Of The Mean, but to be honest mostly not really feeling this record..

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Nohelani Cypriano LP for $0.50 at the Hilo Salvation Army. Plus a large bag of mangoes.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Just picked up Geinoh Yamashirogumi "Osorezan" where Side 1 is bonkers with its psychedelic groove.

And this one where my buddy just hipped me to the Dilla sample. Right on.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Nohelani Cypriano LP for $0.50 at the Hilo Salvation Army. Plus a large bag of mangoes.

nice combo. i love her record and put "Lihue" on my last mix, such a pretty track.

this afternoon i found all these basics in the $2 bin of magic though thtere's nothing insane.... mostly duplicates i will use to justify discarding the less perfect copies i have

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

nice combo. i love her record and put "Lihue" on my last mix, such a pretty track.

is "lihue" on her full length lp? i have that home grown lp with the flowers on the cover that has "lihue" on it. didn't know she made a full length. DOPE song so mellow.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

is "lihue" on her full length lp? i have that home grown lp with the flowers on the cover that has "lihue" on it. didn't know she made a full length. DOPE song so mellow.

Yeah, the self-titled one. I think she's got at least one more LP too.

• sorry for the blurry pic-phil upchurch has some duets with lenny breau recorded just before the latter was killed but its fairly disappointing.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Unfortunately Wanda & the Bold are fairly beat. James Burton is an 80's
    Marconi press. Definitely psyched about the Wipers and the Townes, both
    of which are minty. The Pink Fairies is pristine or better, too.