Who is Stinky Steve? (latte pass)

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
i may regret asking this and sorry for the super late pass but what is the story with this guy?

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    This thread is worthless if the pic of him farting isnt posted.

• so, who is this degenerate?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    source of insanity and ill records in the tristate area through the 90s and early 21st century. known to be eccentric, haphazardly medicated, a relentless haggler, an obsessive compulsive vendor, a fetishisizer of females and a devout masturbater.

and apparently connected to the mob in hershey PA ?!?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    and apparently connected to the mob in hershey PA ?!?

Wait! The Mob launder their deep funk grails and slap bass moder through Steve?

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    the mob in hershey PA ?!?

Give me the money or I break the kids legs.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    also known for dropping hershey squirts in random outside spots.

also known for dropping hershey squirts in chinese food takeout containers.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Thank god for ebay.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    also known for dropping hershey squirts in random outside spots.

He used to keep a styrofoam cooler in his car for this purpose.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Do people call him Stinky to his face?

Thank god for ebay.
    man, you dont even know. dude used to turn record up and sell em cheap like no ones bizness.

i got a copy of donna mcghee from him for $15 at the park near my house. a month later he's whining "oh mna, you got me...that was a biiig piece." i tried to downplay it.

two years later, same park, motherfucker has another donna mcghee! man, hes gonna tax me this time, i think. i almost didnt bring it up to him (everything is always unpriced and getting your quote is half the battle with steve). but i did and he says "didnt you get one of these from me before? yeah. big piece." uh oh i think. steve: "i need eighteen on that"

im telling you, i once stopped buying from him for almost two years, but i went back. steve was tolerated for a reason

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    dude is banned from most of my spots.

LOL....for not leaving

he will stay at a supermarket, record store, flea market, record show until everyone eles has left and all employees are trying to leave at which point they have to call security.

he's still not banned from Clark Park!! i actuall saw him recently, and he said he might show up this spring.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    dude is banned from most of my spots.

cosign. called me up recently...didn't know it was me, asked me if i was selling.

i've got great records from steve and i have gotten more headaches though. a great source of blog material. he wasn't blowing a fart in that pic that i took, merely taking a mid morning nap.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Ran into Steve @ The Marvelous the other day. As usual, wouldn't let me touch any of his boxes until he "got everything set up." Really? Right inside the front door of the shop? His "process" is maddening. It's rare I have the patience to wait for him anymore.

His "process" is maddening.