Recent Phish Show Mug Shot Photos

2»

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME!

there is so much awesomeness going on in that awesome picture that it is truly awesome

• HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME!

there is so much awesomeness going on in that awesome picture that it is truly awesome

Baddest lion EVAR!

• HumanacatHumanacat 177 Posts

pops tell me you stashed the dro!!!!

definite inbreeding alert

• Thank you for this.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    thats on some faces of meth, before/after shit (hopefully not)

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    David Lee Roth would kick their ass

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    LMAO

Some dudes found a hidden message in the pic...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/kamerononfire/phish-hampton-dudes.jpg

I love so much making fun of this band, I have friends who die for these dudes. Some of them may be good/mediocre musicians, but their music sucks donkey dik(sorry gary).

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Not sure why you are apologizing to me, unless you are suggesting that I have a donkey dik that has been sucked by the musicians in Phish. In which case, apology accepted.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Not sure why you are apologizing to me, unless you are suggesting that I have a donkey dik that has been sucked by the musicians in Phish. In which case, apology accepted.

I heard through the marvin grapevine that in your previous life you were a donkey dik on a small farm in Baton Rouge, LA. I didn't want to upset you with my explicit nature.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    It appears that advance copies of my autobiography "My Previous Secret Life as a Baton Rouge Donkey Dik and CIA Operative" have already been leaked.

Damn.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Today i love Soulstrut.

I have a photo of said donkey dik holding the rifle that killed JFK. Coincidence?

And just for Good Measure