Things that are bullshit

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    All those meat/poultry/frozen whatever extra buttons on microwaves. Please. Guesstimate the density of the contents and put it on full whack for that time. Talmbout 30% power? ffft!:

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    Girlfriend waking me up from 3 states away at 2am from a sh*tty dive bar to tell me that here sister, who she is there with, has been on a two day coke/booze binger whose boyfriend just left them stranded and who's "friend" just got thrown out of the club for having sex at the bar??? WTF??? This is after we talked on the phone earlier in the night about making good decisions. Ohh but, she's not having a problem. I had to f*ckin call a cab for them from 3 states away. But, She's handling it. She HAS TO TAKE CARE OF HER SISTER. That's a great excuse for sh*tty situation. I call bullshit

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    NOT FLUSHING IN PUBLIC TOILETS

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    not being able to throatpunch people who deserve it.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Having to go through 25 layers of voicemail prompts to get to a live human (who may or may not be able to help you) any time you call a credit card company/bank/phone company/computer help line/city government.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    The fact that peanut butter, bagels, and mexican food basically don't exist in Brasil, yet sushi is incredibly popular.

It would be much worse the other way around.

• the tendency for the inept to rise to positions of power

• People who let their kids wander around restaurants and bother other patrons and swear that shit is cute (this is the norm in Park Slope a/k/a "Berkley East").

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Having to go through 25 layers of voicemail prompts to get to a live human (who may or may not be able to help you) any time you call a credit card company/bank/phone company/computer help line/city government.

Further Bullshit: Those same cedit card companies employ/contract live humans to CALL YOU on some bullshit time-wasting survey taking mess. Here's something for your survey---QUIT GIVING OUT MY PHONE NUMBER, EMPLOY SOME ACTUAL HUMANS TO ANSWER YOUR PHONES AND LOWER MY GODAMN INTEREST RATES!

• ThermosThermos 307 Posts
    Politics.
    the governmental type

• "Please listen carefully, as our menu options have changed."

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Renting apartments

Not worth dropping your own money on upgrades, while it's basically pointless trying to get the owners to invest in their own properties

People chewing with their mouth open

Especially adults. You're 45 years old. No one in your family ever told you to close your mouth when eating? Really?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

Especially adults. You're 45 years old. No one in your family ever told you to close your mouth when eating? Really?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    insurance companies denying all claims by default

• retroretro 33 Posts
    those scarves ppl be wearing

Michael gets a pass. In fact, anyone with teeth that straight and that white also get a pass. Just to recognize that rare combination of poor manners and great oral hygiene (and possibly oral surgery).

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Michael gets a pass. In fact, anyone with teeth that straight and that white also get a pass. Just to recognize that rare combination of poor manners and great oral hygiene (and possibly oral surgery).

Yeah, I was about to say. Someone with such a winning smile is allowed to do that stuff.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    People who let their kids wander around restaurants and bother other patrons and swear that shit is cute (this is the norm in Park Slope a/k/a "Berkley East").

last week i watched a 4 year old kid walk around a restaurant blowing all the candles out while his dad just watched...

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    The per hour price ($110) of the mechanic that just fixed my car.

Dude mechanics are crooks! Pepboys looked at my brakes two weeks ago and stated I need new brake pads and calipers. I took my vehicle to another shop and they tell me " there is nothing wrong with your brakes"! No need to pay 721.00 dollars for work that doesn't need to be done.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Motherf*ckerz who overcharge on shipping.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    The per hour price ($110) of the mechanic that just fixed my car.

Dude mechanics are crooks! Pepboys looked at my brakes two weeks ago and stated I need new brake pads and calipers. I took my vehicle to another shop and they tell me " there is nothing wrong with your brakes"! No need to pay 721.00 dollars for work that doesn't need to be done.

no shit, and now that the economy is in the tank, they are getting even more ruthless...my engine fan wasnt working, shop said it was burned out, $686 to fix...did a little internetting and discovered for my car, having the relay switch going out is a common problem...bought one at an auto parts store for $30 and found a dude to put it in for $75...problem fixed. Plus, blue book mechanic rate isnt supposed to exceed $80 an hour...$110 an hour is just criminal...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Twitter

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    people who say "i got you"

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    people who say "snazzy"

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    dogshit is bullshit.

clean that horseshit up

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Twitter

yes.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Motherf*ckerz who overcharge on shipping.

Just to shine some light in this thread.

I bought a record through ebay recently and the shipping was high. I paid it. But added a msg to the seller saying, 'I'm happy to pay you, but shipping seems high.' He got back to me saying he'd check when he posts it, and ended up sending me a refund through paypal.

faith restored.

Twitter

yes.

Yes, but... it's taking navel-gazing to a new level. I just started following Stoya.

Creepy, a waste of time, all of that stuff. But, never got onboard with Myspace, and at least Twitter doesn't crash my web browser.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    the most irritating commercial jingle in the world

even though this particular spot is from the '90s, they've just started bringing it back

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    procrastination is bullshit
    i hate that shit and wish i could purge it from my life