Things that are bullshit

BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Airport fruit cups.No need to explain. Just add on.

Comments

• Any fried foods which have very little/no meat/vegetables/etc. and mad batter.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    brand new $6000 computer that locks up for no effing reason.

• 'Your just lucky to HAVE a job right now.'

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    'Your just lucky to HAVE a job right now.'

Actually, this is pretty relevant these days. I know more than a few people who are being EXTRA careful with their attitudes!

• 'Your just lucky to HAVE a job right now.'

Actually, this is pretty relevant these days. I know more than a few people who are being EXTRA careful with their attitudes!

I know, but this line of thinking is serious bullshit, and is being a WEEBIT overworked by those who are the employeers.

• ThermosThermos 307 Posts

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    buffalo wild wings.

• The per hour price ($110) of the mechanic that just fixed my car.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    The fact that peanut butter, bagels, and mexican food basically don't exist in Brasil, yet sushi is incredibly popular.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Flimsy record jackets.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yo there's mad shit that's bullshit. I just put a bid in on a house. They came down off the price only 5Gs. That's bullshit.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Offering a MLB player (manny ramirez) 45 million for 2 years of play. Kids are starving.

• Politics.
    the non-governmental type.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    Changing from the ef-ing slow as, backed up car lane into the speedy one only to have that one jam up!!
    Bullshitta maaaaaate!!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Octo-Mom

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    the fat F*ck at the post office.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    All these damn University students that wait 3 minutes for an elevator to go down one floor. DUDES THE f*cking STAIRS ARE RIGHT THERE. You could have walked down the one flight and come back up before the elevator even showed up.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    People who order the same/or similar drinks one at a time after you make each one....BULLSHIT!!

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Bullshit exists as a test for us to recognize it, call it out and then transcend it, never give it the chance to stink up your vibration.

... Tell you what is not bullshit. Going to Jamaica in a few hours.

F.uck the bullshit.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

fat f*ck on the radio

This dude couldn't WAIT for Obama to get into office, best thing to happen to him since Clinton left. Notice you didn't hear F*ck all about him for 8 years and his market share went down in a big way from 200-2008, lots of dropped stations. And now he has the brass balls to act like the Godfather of the GOP. They can have him. Talk about your bullshit.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    washing and dryering your tv remote that was tangled in your bed comforter like i just did.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here are some things that are bullshit:

1. Good soldiers get abused.

-People who volunteer to perform service activities on the gig get asked all the time (while lazy people don't get asked to do shit!!).

2. People who are too impatient to wait.

-After wifey's procedure on Monday, she was sedated so she was taken by wheelchair to our car. Why did this impatient bitch cut in front of the wheelchair to get to her car? I said (outloud), "My, waiting a couple of extra seconds will just kill some people."

3. The bait-and-switch technique.

-Why did I volunteer to review for a "Best Paper" award a division of the Academy of Management? I thought I'd have to read, at best 5 papers. Then, after I sign up, I find I'll have to read and rank 7 papers.

4. I want a nice guy/girl.

-Why is it that the people that say this are the biggest assholes/bitches ever? Maybe they can't find the nice guy/girl because they're not what a nice guy/girl would want.

5. I wanna learn.

-This is bullshit. Most college students these days are all about the f*cking credentials and could give a F*ck about learning. Too bad, I make them have to learn to do well in my courses. I bet a lot of them would take an 'A' if I just gave it to them without requiring the work.

6. People who drive 2 miles an hour in the passing lane.

7. People who cut you off on the road and then turn a block later (you can't f*cking wait another 50 feet?).

8. There is no local bar in Somerset, NJ. I gotta roll over to the North Brunswick Pub to get my drink on.

9. Part of my fence blew down in the windstorm a week or so ago. That new fence is gonna cost a grip.

10. Chicks who said they don't usually brain and then would serve it up extra flick style. You're too skillful to have never done that shit. "Stop lyin'!!!" "Be proud of whoooooooooo you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre..."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    10. Chicks who said they don't usually brain and them would serve it up extra flick style. You're too skillful to have never done that shit. "Stop lyin'!!!" "Be proud of whoooooooooo you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre..."

Random Bag checks on the Subway.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Bullshit is....
    1.Pacific Brands f*cking off overseas and sacking 1800 workers, after they took $18 million for 'retooling and retraining' last year, and with their Execs giv ing themselves a 187% pay increase. This is a company that promotes itself heavily as iconically Australian made and owne

2.The train system in Sydney specifically. And the NSW Govt in general.

3. The Sri Lankan crickerters getting shot. WTF? Crazy crazy shit.

4. The shortage of good quality weed in Sydney atm

5. Greater Union cinemas trying to ban 'The Combination" ( a locally made movie about lebenese australian youth gangs)...

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Working 4 hours of overtime every night for the past week. When will it end??

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    People who order the same/or similar drinks one at a time after you make each one....BULLSHIT!!

I just found out that state law where I am dictates that I cannot order more than one "drink" for myself at a time (which means I can get a shot and a beer, but not liquor on ice and a beer). Apparently I've been shielded from this all along by friends working the bar (or by those who just don't give a F*ck).

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Bay Area Housing prices.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Bay Area Housing prices.

yes, rent is dumb out here. it is a bunch of horse shit if you ask me

• pizza places having 2 sizes of pies: medium & large.
    you're not fooling me. that medium is a small.
    gtfoohwtb