HELP SAVE DAPTONE!!!

2»

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Rod Stewart,

Anyone know any more about this session?

Rod Stewart's upcoming Motown Tribute album to cash in on the 50th anniversary. Just kidding. I'm guessing Rod has seen the success of Winehouse & has thought that he should have a crack at something similar.

Does this mean he'll stop sucking?
    Never that, but it could be that he makes his first halfway decent musically record since the early 70s.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Im skeptical of Stewart goin Retro.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Im skeptical of Stewart goin Retro.
    absolutely

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Hopefully, it'll see a return to some former glory for Mr Stewart;

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    or....

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Rod Stewart,

Anyone know any more about this session?

Rod Stewart's upcoming Motown Tribute album to cash in on the 50th anniversary. Just kidding. I'm guessing Rod has seen the success of Winehouse & has thought that he should have a crack at something similar.

Does this mean he'll stop sucking?

Who's gonna be the first with stomach pump jokes?

No matter what the situation is with insurance/alarm etc., folks should have some empathy at the very least. All these "serves 'em right" posts are f*ckin lame.

My tone was never meant to come across as "serves 'em right" -- I just find it interesting that, despite carving out a niche market for themselves (an uphill battle), they didn't cover one of the basics.

But I've driven a car without insurance, so I'm not really trying to be critical. I hope they rebound, and I hope they get their things back.

• just purchased an LP for me and a CD for dad's birthday.

• who is the retarded hottie in your avatar?

That's Olivia Munn (my nomination for the new Salma)

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post1258351

For real! ! ! I love Misses Munn.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Can't be true. This is just a commercial strategy. we're here talking bout that so it's working.
    that's what they wanted...
    Nice move.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

No matter what the situation is with insurance/alarm etc., folks should have some empathy at the very least. All these "serves 'em right" posts are f*ckin lame.

Heard. Scoffing at someone else's tragedy, especially when that someone else releases records that you really like, is like directing karma straight at your neck.

"Every time I see you baby, I fall in love all over again."

-Sharon Jones

I could hear that song every day until the day I die and never get tired of it. I usually cry.

Love,
    JRoot