Mint Milanos

asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
my joint right there, mint milanos. throw some milano-level snacks out there for discussion.while we're at it, check this artist's extensive collection of cookie watercolors.http://www.soggyhead.com/Cookie/index.html

Comments

• I like those. A LOT. I'll take a fig newton. : )

making me hungry, I can't have cookies for like a year, body ecology's killin me.

• just reading the words "mint milanos" is painful....can someone please erase this thread? GOD. The chocolate....and crumblyness....

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'll take a fig newton. : )

You need to holler at the Barbara's blueberry fig bars, truly a next level snack.

But, my real jam is Newman's chocolate on chocolate sandwich cookies. Total toothmelt.

• Milano's are definitely in my top 5 --

Others:

Pirouline or Pirouette -- It doesn't matter.

Oh my god.

Yes.

• Every winter Trader Joes sells cookies that are basically Oreos with bits of candy cane in the creme filling. They are definitely a personal favorite.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I'm waiting for my daughter's Samoa's to come in. I'm gonna scarf those bad boys down!

• I'm waiting for my daughter's Samoa's to come in. I'm gonna scarf those bad boys down!

I ate 4 boxes of thin mints on a flight back from Atlanta. I am neither exaggerating nor ashamed.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i heard they dont got Malomars in SoCal cuz they melt!

thats why my pops wont move there

• Damn I could house a box of fig newtons right now.

• I'm waiting for my daughter's Samoa's to come in. I'm gonna scarf those bad boys down!

I ate 4 boxes of thin mints on a flight back from Atlanta. I am neither exaggerating nor ashamed.

Air travel can be stressful...

Air travel can be stressful...

And fattening!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    SHIT I'M SO READY TO EAT SOME MOTHERFUCKING COOKIES RIGHT NOW.

• SHIT I'M SO READY TO EAT SOME MOTHERFUCKING COOKIES RIGHT NOW.

These are delightful...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Malomars

Supposedly, they're only sold during the colder months in some markets, too. Makes sense.

• Oh yeah those long skinny hazelnut chocolate ones are my favorites too. Has anyone tried GOLDEN OREOS? My brother was eating these a few weeks ago right in front of me to torture me while on my horrible diet. They looked sooooooo good.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

I will F*ck a box of these up without even batting an eye.

• How about some Alyssa Milano's??

Yumm!

Yumm!

Aren't they filled with silicone?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I'm waiting for my daughter's Samoa's to come in. I'm gonna scarf those bad boys down!

Dude, wait. Are you talking 4 rolls or 4 whole boxes??

Yumm!

Aren't they filled with silicone?

Yeah, i suppose you'd have to scoop that out first.