Please take a second to vote for us! THNKSR

2»

Comments

• some skate video with SFKnights as the soundtrack was on the front page of Digg the other day, a lot of the comments showed a lot of love for that song th*s.

thats pretty cool.

i voted a lot btw.

• iput some votes in. yall moving downthere? those last scenes off that cliff were gorgeous. daaamn!!!

• Just added a bunch more votes, but don't quit... Yak Ballz has taken the lead, and moved PUTS to #2.

• Thanks everyone so far. It's much appreciated.

As far as moving down there - it has crossed my mind numerous times. Growing up in LA exposed to gangs, drugs and violent crime is cool if you plan on becoming a professional rap man like i did when i was a kid but i don't know if i necessarily want the same future for my own kids. Looking back on my life i have had a whole lot of good luck and people sacrificing on my behalf for me to be where i am. It scares me that in this city wrong place/wrong time ends a whole lot for people.

So, yeah, moving to Perth has crossed my mind alot.

• Now somewhere on some Yak Ballz forum people are being asked to vote too.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Now somewhere on some Yak Ballz forum people are being asked to vote too.

"Take this ish to the-breaks.com" and you'll win.

• So, yeah, moving to Perth has crossed my mind alot.

perth?? say whaaaaa?? the bikies are pretty crazy over there......so hear!

Damn, I've been banned from posting anymore comments in there. Can someone respond to the dick head who wrote:

"off into the mainstream they go.....
    sad but they'll do what they can to put bucks in they hand."

• i cant tell if my votes are getting processed. im using google chrome. is that a problem?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Voterized from S??o Paulo. The guy who manages the hostel I'm at right now lived in Australia for a few years and told me the craziest stories about his time there (in a good way), definately rising on my list of places to travel to.

• Perth is okay if you like bogans on meth driving masaratis. Perth housing prices tripled in the three to five years before last October, and now all those mechanics and truck drivers who made $500,000 a year working in the mines are going to be laid off and realise that they maybe shouldn't have blown their dough on Maybachs and meth. There???s gonna be some depression. Pretty city nonetheless.

I personally recommend Melbourne, and the north side of Melbourne at that.

i voted about seven times.

• nice , the cool kids won

• Been at #2 for a minute know. I'm waiting on the photo finish... [click-click-click-click]

• just voted through the entirety of the video, don't know how many that was, at least 50+, but it's still at two. get clicking people. It's all going to come down to a Friday click fest.

• HOLLLLEEEE SHIIIIIIT

Why do I keep thinking I was going to see a "I'm Lovin' It" logo appear? Bootleg Taz and a fatter Cool-Kid acting f*cking real suspect, god I hate L.A. sometimes.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

I don't know, but I'd like to get meta and do a video that's "I'm so hipsta" where I rap about how many scarves I got, how limited-edition my fitted is, and how many times a year I fly to Japan just to buy shoes.

• Been at #2 for a minute know. I'm waiting on the photo finish... [click-click-click-click]

who is voting for yak ballz???? ive been clicking for the last 5 minutes and puts is still #2. yak ballz must have some serious message board support out there.

anyways hope PUTS wins.

• I just voted like 200 times. Yall do the same.

• damn. dope track and video. you've got helicopter shots in your video, certified big pimpin' status???

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Something tells me a fan of Yak Ballz has been running some sort of script.

I've been running something for you guyz and I'm up to about 1500 votes so far and you haven't moved from #2.

I say, take this to the-breaks.com, udergroundhiphip or even Stonethrow.com forums and maybe post something on youtube and you're good to go.