The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
Round 1OR

Comments

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

vs.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

I don't what verb is supposed to come after "Who would you rather..." (although I have a good idea) but whatever it is, she wins.

Wasn't her image used for the "A good look" graemlin? Time for reish, methinks.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    is that Yokohama Mary?

• Who Would you rather?: I wouldn't even Think (about it), they both fine.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

That's exactly what I thought!!! They look like they could be sisters or something....

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

vs.

IMPOSSIBLE TO CHOOSE...but either way I'd want the lady in the frame in option 2 to watch us and shake that ruffle on her dress (or is that a scarf). (page me)

is that Yokohama Mary?

No, it's Kazuo Ohno.

• or

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    lyn's head on carly's nipples.

• or

Carly wins this one without even thinking twice. I believe the tight clothing and the Jaye P. Morgan pimp hat seal the deal.

Now as far as Lyn Collins vs. Lyn Christopher, they're just about even, in my mind. But Carly's No Secrets vs. ANYBODY is almost unfair (even if it's another Carly album).

• yeah, but you went and cut off her face, so how can we judge?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I think Lyn Collins was wayyyyyyyy prettier than Michelle Obama.

• or

Carly wins this one without even thinking twice.

Lyn Christopher has on that shaper bra of steel reinforced proportions so who knows whats goin on under that shirt, Carly's got it goin on and with those lips AND those nips???? yes.

• I think Lyn Collins was wayyyyyyyy prettier than Michelle Obama.

Mama Feelgood all the way, it's true, SO much Lady.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Since when did gangsta rappers have man boobs???? Ice needs to borrow one of Coco's bikini tops....

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    They're both equally attractive. Lyn Christopher on that cover has that odd deer-in-the-headlights glare, which weirds me out. However it's rather appropriate, and genius on the part of the photographer if it was his or her intention, since your eyes will most likely be fixated on her breasts.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Since when did gangsta rappers have man boobs????

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    At this nexus of breasts, butoh, and the color blue, it seems salient to point out that soulstrut's own Bob Bannister paid his way through cosmetology school by doing light housekeeping for Kembra Pfahler. Real talk.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Ok, now let me ask you this...

Which member of the Slits tickles your fancy?

(bring out the girls and lets have a mudfight)

• do any period pictures exist of lyn christopher besides the sultry album cover?

do any period pictures exist of lyn christopher besides the sultry album cover?

Triple D showing his true colors.

• do any period pictures exist of lyn christopher besides the sultry album cover?

Triple D showing his true colors.

Haha!
    PERIOD pictures!

• ooof. sickos

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Since when did gangsta rappers have man boobs????

Hehehe. At least they are considerate enough to keep their shirts on!

Imagine Fat Joe rocking Cool J poses...