No Jessica Simpson XL Thread?

2»

Comments

• I think she looks fine and healthy. Putting on any more weight wouldn't be a good idea though.

I'm sayin'. The pants are shapeless (and sexless), but the belt don't bother me and she still looks good in a tank top. However, she should stop right here with the chunk, or else she's gonna start looking like Anna Nicole Smith reincarnated.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Yeah but, do you really think they airbrushed her ass to make it big and round? or is she just sticking it out more? Its like, her ass disappeared..... you would think if she put on weight her ass would get bigger, not go away!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    yea, I think it's a combination of art, sticking it out and general optics rule that a peach on a popsicle stick is not going to look the same as a peach on top of a rolling pin.

• Those other pics are airbrushed as F*ck

Um... I don't know from now on when you're critiquing some elbows maybe it should be mandatory that you poast a pic the elbows you married.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Those other pics are airbrushed as F*ck

Um... I don't know from now on when you're critiquing some elbows maybe it should be mandatory that you poast a pic the elbows you married.
    i OSOLed (oh snap out loud)

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    so all of the pictures/movies/videos of her former ass were an airbrushed conspricacy to make me think that she had an ass when the whole time she actually had a pancake ass?!?!

Harvey Vindicated?

Look, I don't really care anyways. She's always been a butterface anyways, and dumb as a rock, so i'm not exactly hearbroken, but I do want to know where her ass went.

• so all of the pictures/movies/videos of her former ass were an airbrushed conspricacy to make me think that she had an ass when the whole time she actually had a pancake ass?!?!

Harvey Vindicated?

Look, I don't really care anyways. She's always been a butterface anyways, and dumb as a rock, so i'm not exactly hearbroken, but I do want to know where her ass went.

dude she is dumb and now her ass has lost some of that round shape since she's probably not working out but she's no butterface. you are slightly mad with that doggy. no?

and about that ass, if you worked out a shitload you would have a rounder ass too. then if you stopped it would be less round.

• Um... I don't know from now on when you're critiquing some elbows maybe it should be mandatory that you poast a pic the elbows you married.

• Those other pics are airbrushed as F*ck

this thread got interesting.

I always thought she was attractive and now I find her even more blap-able.

yeah that happend.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

whoa

I blame the awful clothes. High waisted jeans are are hot if you are on the taller slimmer side but girls like her who are short and wide shouldn't do it. You gotta know what looks good on you no matter what your size is. I like all different body types and celebrate the entire catalog.
    But her overall body is probably where she should be... no different than this:

just make a better styling choice next time and tone down the hair helmet, and then she would look "soft and chubby good" not "soft and chubby bad".

Yeah, ultimately this is just bad styling. She ought to have someone on her staff who'll say, girl, you really oughtn't to wear that outfit. The jeans are an awful fit, the belt is the very embodiment of a fashion don't, and the top, combined with the other two items, does her no favours whatsoever. She's a good-looking girl and there's nothing wrong with a few extra pounds if you've always been kinda shapely, as she has, but she could - and should - make a lot more of herself than that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Kinda looks like the late Anna Nicole Smith trying to become a country singer.

• I'm just saying... I assume from the commentary that you guys all married supermodels with put-a-drink-on-it asses and washboard stomachs. No?

For what it's worth I've always thought J-Simp is pretty. Not into the outfit but it's hardly as bad as some of the shit I've seen people just wearing on the humble out on the streets of NYC.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    where did the ass go??

• You got to stay on those squats.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    elbows

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    elbows

GRAEMLIN PLEEZ

Not feelin' her elbows

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    On a related note, uhm, what's going on with chuckies being at jessica simpson concerts?

• MM and J Simpson are/were not chubby women

ok sorry chubby is a bad term you are right, i was actually trying to say they weren't and trying instead to point out that js clothes were what made her look not as good as she could look

the preferred nomenclature is rubenesque

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    MM and J Simpson are/were not chubby women

ok sorry chubby is a bad term you are right, i was actually trying to say they weren't and trying instead to point out that js clothes were what made her look not as good as she could look

the preferred nomenclature is rubenesque

Here on the strut, that word is pronounced, "got BOO-kie."