No Jessica Simpson XL Thread?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
or ??

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Well, we never talked about weight i think. Just PAAAANNNNNTSSSS

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post1264825

• Yeah. how shallow do you think we are? Geez!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

Yes I would, but I wouldn't go bragging about it if I did.

• you shouldnt be doing that anyway. she looking good as hell in that pic.

• Yes I would, but I wouldn't go bragging about it if I did.

The correct term for that kind of girl would be a C.H.U.D.[/b], as made popular on Lords of Apathy

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    you shouldnt be doing that anyway. she looking good as hell in that pic.

you haven't seen the bottom half yet then......

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    show the side profile one from the other thread with the pancake ass!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i'd brag

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    you shouldnt be doing that anyway. she looking good as hell in that pic.

you haven't seen the bottom half yet then......

lol - too easy....

damn if she doesn't look sooooooo hug-able

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

whoa

• whoa

I blame the awful clothes. High waisted jeans are are hot if you are on the taller slimmer side but girls like her who are short and wide shouldn't do it. You gotta know what looks good on you no matter what your size is. I like all different body types and celebrate the entire catalog.
    But her overall body is probably where she should be... no different than this:

just make a better styling choice next time and tone down the hair helmet, and then she would look "soft and chubby good" not "soft and chubby bad".

MM and J Simpson were/are not chubby women

• MM and J Simpson are/were not chubby women

ok sorry chubby is a bad term you are right, i was actually trying to say they weren't and trying instead to point out that js clothes were what made her look not as good as she could look

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    You dudes are funny and hypocritical. If someone posted a picture of a latin/black woman with the same curve/weight (or even thicker), there would be a hundred "I'd blap" graemlins posted. But because she's blonde, she gets no love? Reverse racism.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I could care less aboot her size.

PAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    she looks heaps better with some weight on her

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    yeah, I like it better when she looked like she was starving. It helped me sleep at night :eyeroll:

I think she looks fine. If it is hurting her health, then it's a problem.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    You dudes are funny and hypocritical. If someone posted a picture of a latin/black woman with the same curve/weight (or even thicker), there would be a hundred "I'd blap" graemlins posted. But because she's blonde, she gets no love? Reverse racism.

seriously, soulstrut hates white girls...

i keed, i keed...

or do I?

• You dudes are funny and hypocritical. If someone posted a picture of a latin/black woman with the same curve/weight (or even thicker), there would be a hundred "I'd blap" graemlins posted. But because she's blonde, she gets no love? Reverse racism.

speak for yourself, maybe it is you who hates white girls!!

i love white girls!!! and all women flavors, white black brown i need to slow the F*ck down!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

She's lookin' a little halfway-to-Tammy Faye Baker here. Face definition could definitely benefit from some deflation.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I think she looks fine and healthy. Putting on any more weight wouldn't be a good idea though.

The only thing that's wrong is this unflattering outfit.

Who in hell told her that she would look good in those pants? They're just horrible and what's the deal with that strange double belt? With a body like that, she should wear a dress. I totally don't understand how somone who's chubby wants to press her or himself into some sort of bondage outfit. If you feel like you have to press and force your body into a shape it doesn't have, you should just stop eating too much and get started on doing some kind of exercise.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I think she looks fine and healthy. Putting on any more weight wouldn't be a good idea though.

The only thing that's wrong is that hellish outfit.

Who in hell told her that she would look good in that outfit? Horrible pants and what's the deal with that strange double belt? With a body like that, she should wear a dress. I totally don't understand how somone who's chubby has to press her or himself into some sort of bondage outfit. If you feel like you have to press and force your body into a shape it doesn't have, you should just stop eating too much and get start doing some kind of exercise.

here, here Frank!

I just don't get the whole style. It is just beggin for camel toe slippage.

what am I talking about? haha

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

I love me some elise.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Plus, that's gotta be hella uncomfortable!

• This thread should really be titled:

Jessica Simpson's Stylist Fired.

Hell, even Obama called it a 'weight-belt,' and it had nothing to do with HER appearance.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    This is the photo I was looking for:

where did the ass from this pic go??

back into the airbrush case