Sorry to get all TMZ on you...

2»

Comments

• What a disgusting human being. It does sound like some roid raging kind of thing.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    So he lost his temper. Big deal.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    What happened to the sweet little chap from Empire of the Sun & Newsies?

• I was hoping this thread was gonna be about Katy Perry's boyfriend dumping her and quoting "Lookin' At The Front Door" on his website:

"Katy Perry's break-up with Gym Class Heroes star Travis McCoy continues to get messier -- the pop star has warned others about dating her ex.

The couple split at Christmas after romancing for much of last year, and it wasn't all amicable, as McCoy proved with a post on his Web site, in which he revealed the pair had been arguing for weeks.

He wrote, "We fight every night, now that's not kosher. I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer. And wake up to be greeted by an argument again, you act like you're 10."

• He wrote, "We fight every night, now that's not kosher. I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer. And wake up to be greeted by an argument again, you act like you're 10."

New found respect...

• I was hoping this thread was gonna be about Katy Perry's boyfriend dumping her and quoting "Lookin' At The Front Door" on his website:

"Katy Perry's break-up with Gym Class Heroes star Travis McCoy continues to get messier -- the pop star has warned others about dating her ex.

The couple split at Christmas after romancing for much of last year, and it wasn't all amicable, as McCoy proved with a post on his Web site, in which he revealed the pair had been arguing for weeks.

He wrote, "We fight every night, now that's not kosher. I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer. And wake up to be greeted by an argument again, you act like you're 10."

Main Source validated!

• I tried to told you guys a while back, that Travis dude knows his shit! Don't mistake his teeny-bopper music for a lack of Real Headedness.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Dude I scream on people at work like that every day.

those f*cking assholes.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Everyone has a right to be spoken to with dignity and respect on the job. Anything less....

leaves them open to get a punch in the head. Thats what dudes need to do with some of these actors/stars, remind them they are flesh and blood too!

Just one nice jab to a big headed persons mouth and watch their ego deflate. Bale needs to get Suge Knighted!

• it's funny that McG is there the whole time, showing no control whatsoever. Bale calls him out (and scolds him) after ranting for well over a minute

• it's funny that McG is there the whole time, showing no control whatsoever. Bale calls him out (and scolds him) after ranting for well over a minute

He's all, "I ah didn't see it..." What was he at f*cking craft services table making a 6 foot sandwich?

I am far more offended that this dude has a career than that Bale flipped out.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    silliness

• that probably helped his scene

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'm not saying I would ever go off like that.

But it sounds like dude told him to stop a few times (Something you're not suppose to do on a film set when the camera's are rolling in the first place) and he kept on doing.

F*ck it, if I was bankrolling a movie I'd probably want to hire Bale after this. At least it shows he's passionate and a no nonsense type.